Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think your life is bad, watch this

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

I mog him tbh ngl.

Please man put nsfw. This guy literally haunts me in my dreams.

mogs me because non-slavic

Jesus , What a misogynist

Yeah I've seen him before, what a fucking quality of life. Everyone failed this kid, his parents, and the society that thinks it's somehow acceptable to revive/keep people alive in this condition.

Fuck man, I feel bad for him.
I should appreciate my health a bit more tbh...

Sometimes i wish heaven was real so people like him could finally be happy somehow

Sometimes i wish heaven was real so people like him could finally be happy somehow
The doctors could have ended his suffering, but now instead he will live on for decades...

If I had one wish it would be this:

To tie up a gigastacy and force her to be fucked by this goblin man and make her swallow his cum

The worst is that he's blind.

It's your personality、bro :soy:

He hopelessly fucked. And I feel being in that part where hope is more of possible

mogs me because white

For 2mil? :feelstrash: will u do it?

D03598CB 451F 4404 AB4D 228A63533B76

On one hand. He was in a bad accident that burned him to shit. But on the other he has people to care for him. And if anyone is caught treating this kid poorly I'm sure other people would defend him. Where when we are seen and made fun of. We're always the bad guy. He has what I like to call a social disability sheild. I would honestly go through being burned if it ment surviving and being treated as an equal. But the chances of doing that and living are extremely rare which makes this kid truly lucky

He would be able to get a girl easily.
I've seen ghouls in the capital wasteland, mohave, and commonwealth get girls easily.

I don't know if I'd want to survive if I looked like that tbh. Poor guy.