Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you type the word "*********" it will get automatically censored when you post it

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
rapey. Interesting. I don't think many users here talk about r*pe in that context. Only time I've used that word is like "Women will claim a man is r*pey if he's ugly and smiling" or something like that.

I noticed this too. Fuck censorship.

I'm a rapey boyo. You red it well: five-star :feelstrash:

Damn its legit

You know why this happened, right? Incels.co won't show up on search hits for rape-y.
Kinda smart tbh. Is r a pey still online even? I don't follow up with that bait site.

rapey

HOLY SHIT. .CO IS CUCKED AS FUCK. MODS ARE STASTI-TIER CENSORING FOOLS. WOW.

They don’t want to be associated with that faekcel website ran by that dude in politics. Jfl at thinking they want him to be advertised here

Nathan Larson

[/QUO
It's not about being cucked you can write rape and it's no problem it only blocks that specific phrase because it references other site.

Just get associated with a pedophile website so that normies have all the reason to shut this site down theory.

Just get associated with a pedophile website so that normies have all the reason to shut this site down theory.
You think they didn't want to shut this site down, before räpey existed?

No but the likehood of getting shut down would increase ten folds.

If they say 'oh look those Inkewlls are running pedophile sites' then this site might actually get in serious trouble.

they'll hate us no matter what, don't play nice is what i awlways say

they'll hate us no matter what, don't play nice is what i awlways say

They can hate us all they want if there are no legal issues they can't force authorities to do anything.

I think it’s because the mods don’t want this website to do anything with ********* since if that word wasn’t censored then this website could show up if people search ********* which could cause deplatforming

can’t spell rapey without ape.