Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you use lotion to masturbate then you concede that uncircumcised dicks are superior

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
you are literally using the lotion as a pathetic imitation of foreskin and it's function as a natural lubricant. I have never had to use any lubricant in my life because my dick has it built in. if you want to say that circumcised is better you need to stop using lotion right now otherwise you are COPING

I'm uncircumcised, the jews will never have my foreskin

I'm circumcised and I don't use lotion.

I'm uncircumcised, the jews will never have my foreskin
Saw one of your posts featured on the front page of cuckit earlier today btw

Last edited:
Im uncut, I dont use lotion

I am uncut and I like lube because it's more slippery

I do when I fuck my fleshlight
full

fuck off bragger
im not circumsised but when you see the damage caused to the glans and the loss of sensitivity associated with the foreskin you should know better than to mock other people's method of coping or adapting to the situation. of course they are going to use lube, what else would they use?

Tbh that’s how it is, and am i glad I don’t need to waste money on lube.

I got mah foreskin and i jerk off without lube ngl
lube makes things too messy

fuck off bragger
im not circumsised but when you see the damage caused to the glans and the loss of sensitivity associated with the foreskin you should know better than to mock other people's method of coping or adapting to the situation. of course they are going to use lube, what else would they use?
I have nothing but sympathy for unwilling victims of male genital mutilation, I think it is a serious issue that should end. this post is aimed at the people here who unironically defend and promote the practice and claim that circumcised dicks are 'better'

I have nothing but sympathy for unwilling victims of male genital mutilation, I think it is a serious issue that should end. this post is aimed at the people here who unironically defend and promote the practice and claim that circumcised dicks are 'better'
oh, my bad. Those posters most likely trying to rationalise what happened in order to accept it, but its that's mindset of "it happened to me and its not a big deal" that leads to the wide spread acceptance of circumcision because parents have no problem repeating what was done to them.
I concur that this mindset must be corrected for the sake of future boys

you are literally using the lotion as a pathetic imitation of foreskin and it's function as a natural lubricant. I have never had to use any lubricant in my life because my dick has it built in. if you want to say that circumcised is better you need to stop using lotion right now otherwise you are COPING
Not One Word

Can we please stop talking about our dicks and fapping routines.

I do when I fuck my fleshlight
full

Japanese onaholes and japanese lubes are way better.

Take it from a man whose owned both (i.e. me).

Last edited:
I'm uncircumcised (lol americans cutting their penis off for a sky god who doesn't even want you to do that)
And I don't fap with lotion.
I fap with lube.
And an onahole.