Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you value your sanity and data (worth money) uninstall TikTok

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
TikTok is cucked. If you have TikTok as an incel it's just as bad as if not worse than having Tinder

It's literally the most normie app ever, seriously ask yourself why you want to have it

Never had it to begin with

Luckily I'm not a degenerate youngcel so I never got it or considered getting it.

Never installed. I'd only know what it is because you cucks keep posting videos.

Its a great app

surprised-animals-31.jpg

Never looked at it, never installed it. It's all Chinese-run spyware anyway

Illiterates me

Also, guess how I know you're a retarded zoomer

At this point i'm convinced hes larp ngl. Anyone who says tik tok is a good app is a retard

20200302 201751

Never had it to begin with
I am not younger than 16 years old or a pedo.

IDK why people here make a big deal out of it. I mean, I would ignore this app/service. It's literally for children.

Imagine being stupid enough to use it (unless you want to post suifuel)

At this point i'm convinced hes larp ngl. Anyone who says tik tok is a good app is a retard

View attachment 218753
Your whole account is larping as a gorilla wtf do you mean im larping? Youve never even used the app, you just sit on your high horse thinking youre superior because youve never used an entertainment app before. Stick to watching your pewdiepie minecraft lets plays

Your whole account is larping as a gorilla wtf do you mean im larping? Youve never even used the app, you just sit on your high horse thinking youre superior because youve never used an entertainment app before. Stick to watching your pewdiepie minecraft lets plays

Larping as a gorilla? Nigga I am a gorilla. Are you retarded? Did you not read my story?

Accusing me of feeling superior or watching pewdiepie let's plays is almost as retarded as you larping and an incel.

20200312 143641

Larping as a gorilla? Nigga I am a gorilla. Are you retarded? Did you not read my story?

Accusing me of feeling superior or watching pewdiepie let's plays is almost as retarded as you larping and an incel.

View attachment 218766
This gorilla shit makes me think you are genuinely on the spectrum

This gorilla shit makes me think you are genuinely on the spectrum

Oh no! @NEETard thinks IM genuinely on the spectrum?

Anything but that!

I remember when tiktok was really new and normies did not really use it that much. It exploded since 2019/2020.

How can I uninstall an app I've never downloaded ? :feelsthink:

So all you post is photos of gorillas and nothing about being incel yet you claim to be incel

Wrong.

I post photos of Gorillas in topics about inceldom. After all, I'm an incel myself. Follow my profile, theres tons of content there.

Would you like to gorilla max too?

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Wrong.

I post photos of Gorillas in topics about inceldom. After all, I'm an incel myself. Follow my profile, theres tons of content there.

Would you like to gorilla max too?

View attachment 218788
You arent incel you are some bored 14 year old who gets laughs out of spamming gorilla pics all over an incel forum

You arent incel you are some bored 14 year old who gets laughs out of spamming gorilla pics all over an incel forum

Okay

Unique gorilla nose

Never had it nor did I ever want to have it

I dont use it tbh