Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you wanna make a woman feel bad, don't call her a slut, call her something worse

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Women actually like to be called sluts especially if they act like sluts. That word implies that men actually desire them and they are sexually successful. However, if someone wants to destroy her ego, they should go for their physical appearance. Saying things like they're fat, ugly, smelly, dark skinned, etc. That will hurt them more than anything cause it would imply they aren't that beautiful. In fact even small things like "you look a bit older" "have you gained weight?" " funny, your nose seems bigger today" those can cause a deep psychological trauma in foids. You think that sounds evil, cucktears? Think that those are the things foids have been telling ugly men forever. And people call foids queens for doing that.

I tell them that clothes look “slimming” on them or that “they did a good job with their make up, it makes them look very different!”. Stuff I can say in a normal social context without giving myself away as malicious but still damaging to their ego’s.

NOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT TO WOMEN THEY ARE STRONG AND INDEPENDENT AND DON'T NEED TO CONFORM TO YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS CALLING PEOPLE UGLY BASED ON LOOKS IS ONLY GOOD WHEN ITS INCELS BEING INSULTED

who do I tell this to besides my sister? I don't know any other females, maybe I can chadfish and tell them you could lose a few pounds or something like that

just throw an egg in their face

just throw an egg in their face
I see

Interestingly, two days ago, while doing some grocery shopping, two foids approached me because "I can't get to the top shelf" now, these foids were like 5'0 or 4'11, too small, I said to them " dwarfs "and I left there. Under inhibition, I had dopanime throughout the day.

Do not recognize or give them any attention at all. Act super annoyed when they talk to you (this won't happen of course but if it did).

Do not recognize or give them any attention at all. Act super annoyed when they talk to you (this won't happen of course but if it did).
Being low inhibcel and btfo these hoes is cool every once im a while

Interestingly, two days ago, while doing some grocery shopping, two foids approached me because "I can't get to the top shelf" now, these foids were like 5'0 or 4'11, too small, I said to them " dwarfs "and I left there. Under inhibition, I had dopanime throughout the day.
Based and low inhib as fuck.

BASED

That wouldn’t have had any effect on them. Being smaller is a feminine trait, so why would they be offended at that? You need to attack their femininity directly. If they have even a slightly masculine facial feature e.g. a bigger nose, forehead, long chin that’s what you need to point out to them. Trust me it’ll destroy them for days.

Women actually like to be called sluts especially if they act like sluts. That word implies that men actually desire them and they are sexually successful. However, if someone wants to destroy her ego, they should go for their physical appearance. Saying things like they're fat, ugly, smelly, dark skinned, etc. That will hurt them more than anything cause it would imply they aren't that beautiful. In fact even small things like "you look a bit older" "have you gained weight?" " funny, your nose seems bigger today" those can cause a deep psychological trauma in foids. You think that sounds evil, cucktears? Think that those are the things foids have been telling ugly men forever. And people call foids queens for doing that.

Should i continue to shitpost anime youtube clips?

I'm going to continue to shitpost anime youtube clips.

High IQ. If you REALLY wanna make a roastie seethe, tell her you only date JBs

Not that I support insulting people but even if you did, that won't work one bit. She has 9999999 guys complimenting her 25/8. Your 5 seconds insult means jackshit. It might only have some meaning if you are a 9.5/10 and she wants you. However, given you are on this site, that is probably NOWHERE near the case.

Not that I support insulting people but even if you did, that won't work one bit. She has 9999999 guys complimenting her 25/8. Your 5 seconds insult means jackshit. It might only have some meaning if you are a 9.5/10 and she wants you. However, given you are on this site, that is probably NOWHERE near the case.
High IQ, this thread is COPE. Every female has access to an endless stream of validation.

They highly value their own “beauty” but insulting them is a moot point when your the one doing it. Your words would be far more impactful and hurtful if you were a chad insulting them.

In my experience women care more about their appearance then about sexual morality.

I read somewhere on here to call foids transgender lul if you want to fuck her day up that is the route

and it’s not false either, nearly all foids look like men without makeup

based department call

That's true, foids have huge egos, the thing they dislike they most is being called ugly