Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you want a relationship with a foid, you're a bluepilled cuck

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
All women are degenerate whores. Your mother, your sister, your oneitis, all they can think about is sucking Chad's cock. Women are useless in school, they're useless in the workplace, they're not funny, they have no personality, all they can think about is getting railed by Chad. Women are vicious, evil parasites, they're not truly human. I truly believe that if you're not a full blown misogynist, you're probably fakecel.

All women are degenerate whores. Your mother, your sister, your oneitis, all they can think about is sucking Chad's cock. Women are useless in school, they're useless in the workplace, they're not funny, they have no personality, all they can think about is getting railed by Chad. Women are vicious, evil parasites, they're not truly human. I truly believe that if you're not a full blown misogynist, you're probably fakecel.
I hate women, but I want to have sex with them at the same time.

I hate women, but I want to have sex with them at the same time.
Using them for their holes isn't the same thing as wanting to date one and spend the rest of your life supporting her.

I want(ed) one, but since I couldn't get one I see no point in not hating women because I don't worsen my position by hating them because they hate me anwyways. Give me one rational reason not to hate them, which benefits do I get from not hating them? It brings me emotional gratification (in the sense of a kind of catharsis) to hate them. Why should I restrict my own gratification for people who openly say they don't care about me or even despise me, why should I give them the power to decide what I can say and what not when they don't have any kind of leverage against me? No normalfag/IWH could answer these questions.

Last edited: