Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you want to have sex with a girl under 18, then you are a degenerate paedophile

A rare picture of a late 20s woman who is not wearing makeup. Women in their 20s use makeup to make themselves look like teens, but only teens can look hot without makeup. Most late 20s women would never, ever let themselves be seen in public without makeup.

oh my god, i am a degenera te :feelsokman:

have one on me, pedo
mGKuPcC.png

LOL@not being able to have this because my eyes are too close-set. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can't wait to be dead.
You sure have a fetish for white JB, OP. Not one Asian, black, or latina in sight

There aren't many Latina or black JB on that site. Plus I posted those that would have the most mass-appeal here.

JBG7sc6wqmhd1.jpg

JBGsgvhn83yj9.jpg

JBGs8hyxj73b5.jpg

What the FUCK is wrong with you??

JBG2v4gzbtcyr.jpg

Women peak in attractiveness at 30. You are a paedo-rapist if you disagree with feminism.

JBGzwn5rq7kvm.jpg

JBG34ysfcmd72.jpg

But fuck science cuz it doesn't agree with the Feminist narrative!!! When it does, then it's correct.

BLEGHHH.

You faggots just aren't high-T and man-enough for a REAL woman with REAL WORLD experience.

image.jpg

This woman is in her PRIME.

Sure, she is more likely to divorce you and is not able to pairbond any longer but you should man up and try anyway. What is the worst that can happen? Alimony and child support? False Domestic Violence accusation? That's a small price to pay for a prime 30 yo woman who is done "partying" and now wants "a nice guy".

You womanhaters need a fucking lesson in gender studies!!!
You know, in the ancient past many humans didn't get older than 35 or so. Girls and boys as young as 13 got married at that time.

lmao at roasties telling you 'you like little girls, because you can't handle A REAL WOMAN and you probably have a small cock' all while standing next to their 6'5 bf whom they call 'daddy' - nice projection, bitch
I don't really care about muh domination, but wanting your partner to be pretty and fertile is the most natural thing to do
sorry, but evolutionary biology doesn't care about your gender studies diploma lol
it's funny how only the developed world cares about muh pedophilia (if you consider lusting after 14-year-olds pedophilia, a very loose definition), but also only in the developed world girls hit puberty when they're 8, because water turns the friggin' frogs gay or whatever

AOC laws were made only to make people stay in school for 1/5 of their lives (and not start a family in the meantime), so they would become obedient factory workers - also the Enlightenment-era ideal of muh innocent children
I understand not fucking 10-year-olds, but calling 19-year-old guys attracted to 16-year-old girl 'pedophiles' makes me LAUGH MY DICK OFF

I would have sex with a prime JB 12 year old right now. I would even have a baby with her.

Don't care what society thinks. This was completely normal for thousands of years.
I mean 12 is bit too low. Depends on a girl I guess but most them haven't got boobs and look like legit kids. 14 is good and 16 id perfect. Full developed bodily as well as legit fresh prime pussy tbhtbh(most of the time)

If you are attracted to this 15 year old you are a pedo and need to be ass raped by big bubba in prison.

Holy fuck lmao wtf 15 she is fat tho, kind of disgusting

Its not about the age. It's about the development.
Age is just the part of the universe' time what means that development does not really follow the time of the universe synchronically

Last edited:
this is potent ragefuel. I actually had an argument about this earlier today. My shrink spent over an hour trying to convince me that older women are somehow better.

Sample of our conversation:

I hate how this culture tries to groom every young man into going betabux for some washed up roastie. I seriously wanted put my knife through his head. I will fuck a prime girl in this lifetime one way or anothER.
Ye he sounds brainwashed like all normies but even if your shrink did agree with you there is no way he could have advocated for breaking such a taboo law.

I would have sex with a prime JB 12 year old right now. I would even have a baby with her.

Don't care what society thinks. This was completely normal for thousands of years.
and so was dying at 30

Fuck law cucks, take mine

Photo

OP absolutely worships white femoids

always been a big part of his problem imo

OP absolutely worships white femoids

always been a big part of his problem imo

Follow me on this journey:

1. Black women are seen as the least attractive women according to most studies.
2. I agree with those studies, even though I approach some black women.
3. Black women reject me like all other women do.

Q: Why should I whiteknight and praise (black) women who aren't the most attractive if they don't even like me?

This is not rhetorical. I am legit waiting for you to answer.

Follow me on this journey:

1. Black women are seen as the least attractive women according to most studies.
2. I agree with those studies, even though I approach some black women.
3. Black women reject me like all other women do.

Q: Why should I whiteknight and praise (black) women who aren't the most attractive if they don't even like me?

This is not rhetorical. I am legit waiting for you to answer.
Play to your best odds I suppose

also I don't believe black is least and white is most attractive, well I kinda do, but it's not black and white like that

I kinda subscribe to Freudian theory tbh, that is men are normally attracted to women similar to their mother so blacks would find black attractive etc.
You weren't orphaned or something were you? Little joke