Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you want to have sex with a girl under 18, then you are a degenerate paedophile

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
JBG7sc6wqmhd1.jpg

JBGsgvhn83yj9.jpg

JBGs8hyxj73b5.jpg

What the FUCK is wrong with you??

JBG2v4gzbtcyr.jpg

Women peak in attractiveness at 30. You are a paedo-rapist if you disagree with feminism.

Experts reveal the number of sexual partners you've had could determine how likely you are to get a DIVORCE
  • University of Utah's research studied link between premarital sex and divorce
  • It looked at five-year divorce rates and how many sexual partners women had
  • Since 2000, women with 10 or more partners were the most likely to divorce
JBGzwn5rq7kvm.jpg

JBG34ysfcmd72.jpg

But fuck science cuz it doesn't agree with the Feminist narrative!!! When it does, then it's correct.

BLEGHHH.

You faggots just aren't high-T and man-enough for a REAL woman with REAL WORLD experience.

image.jpg

This woman is in her PRIME.

Sure, she is more likely to divorce you and is not able to pairbond any longer but you should man up and try anyway. What is the worst that can happen? Alimony and child support? False Domestic Violence accusation? That's a small price to pay for a prime 30 yo woman who is done "partying" and now wants "a nice guy".

You womanhaters need a fucking lesson in gender studies!!!

"HAHA! You fucked a 17.9 year old girl when AOC is 18?? HAHA, Enjoy getting RAPED in jail HAHAH"
* All the normies laugh *
* Meanwhile somebody hypothetically offers to punish women that committed crime by raping them *
"You sick, male rapist pervert!!! You are so sick!! Women shouldn't be raped as a punishment..(But males should haha)"

I would have sex with a prime JB 12 year old right now. I would even have a baby with her.

Don't care what society thinks. This was completely normal for thousands of years.

teengallery new fap site :feelsokman: never heard of that one..

Statutory rape doesn't apply to Chad.

Under 18 can mean a lot.
16 is fine for me but 12 is pedo shit

People overrate how much normies think this. I remember at my highschool a lot of jb girls were dating guys who went to the local community college and the closest state college. For the most part, nobody looks down on these relationships at all, and a lot of the times even their parents approve. The only reason we get chastised is because we are ugly and we will get called out no matter what.

It's over for pedocels

LOL this guy got ousted as a bluepiller now he trying to backtrack, it's over for him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your 42 yr old 300lb inceltear roastie is waiting for you bro, go and shag her..

Those are just babies. They can't even cross the street by themselves until they turn at least 27.

I fucking hate people telling you you're a pedophile when you like girls under 18.
NOO, you are a pedophile when you like girls who haven't hit puberty yet!
After they have hit puberty, they are able to breed and that means nature itself wants men to breed with 16 year olds.
AOC doesn't mean shit in nature.

I fucking hate people telling you you're a pedophile when you like girls under 18.
NOO, you are a pedophile when you like girls who haven't hit puberty yet!
After they have hit puberty, they are able to breed and that means nature itself wants men to breed with 16 year olds.
AOC doesn't mean shit in nature.

Exactly. Most have hit the puberty process by 12.

I remember being 12 myself. Foid classmates were already sucking dick and fantasizing about Zac Efron. None were "innocent" this is a lie.

>tfw missed out on teen love
I will suffer until my demise.

I would have sex with a prime JB 12 year old right now. I would even have a baby with her.

Don't care what society thinks. This was completely normal for thousands of years.

You degen'

JFL at amerimutts- AOC is 13-15 in most of Europe, JB is fair game.
This being said, it hardly matters for us...

Put a spoiler warning on this kind of pics, because now you ruined my holidays. :rage:

No you FILTHY misogynist, THIS is a woman in her prime
410b876bf8a6c52cd1072eb5c8a57961.jpg

You're disgusting if you don't only go for single moms tbh

Prediction: this topic will be covered in the next WAW episode

LIFE EXPERIENCE
17-07_HalfLB_RB_header_768x640.jpg

@Modus Coperandi

You wouldn't have sex with her? Who are you trying to "kid"? (pardon the pun)

JBGsgvhn83yj9.jpg
I wouldn't because I don't want to be assraped in jail.
I don't care about looksmatch or any of that shit. A true Incel shouldn't have preference.
Especially not such delusional ones like this.
All I demand from a foid is to be healthy, because I am healthy, too.

I remember watching this one, there used to be a better quality vid on youtube

She would've fucked him if it wasn't on the show. She called him "hot", no wonder guys like that get away with it.

hm, once a gypsy asked my sister how old is she, she said 12. He said that at this age girls are getting married in his culture.
But society won't call out gypsies for being pedos. I wonder why

BRO LOCK ME THE FUCK UP CAUSE I HAVE AN ERECTION

this is potent ragefuel. I actually had an argument about this earlier today. My shrink spent over an hour trying to convince me that older women are somehow better.

Sample of our conversation:
Him: well you're right, you can't experience teen love but you can still find a woman close to your age and have a very fulfilling relationship.

Me: why can't I?

Him: because you can't. *gets visibly uncomfortable*

Me: The legal age of consent is 16 in a lot of states and even lower in other parts of the world.

Him: B-b-but women your own age are more mature and experienced. They know themselves better and are looking for a life partner.

Me: No, they're just looking for a provider now that they're past their prime and slept with a hundred guys. I'm not interested in used up garbage. It's not worth the effort.

Him: *visibly triggered* I-I-I think you'll be much happier with a girl in her 20s. [mental gymnastics]

Me: no I won't.

Him: well not with that attitude

I hate how this culture tries to groom every young man into going betabux for some washed up roastie. I seriously wanted put my knife through his head. I will fuck a prime girl in this lifetime one way or anothER.

Last edited:
What are science and nature compared to old bitches' feelings and shitty marxist ideologies though?

Pick the right side bro.

Extremely high IQ post, cucks will disagree anyway.

Prime pussy used to be 16-18, now it is 12-14, on the off chance she hasn't started taking Chad cock yet. As soon as she does, she is ruined.

And yeah, would smash in an eyeblink. Fuck societal norms.

I hate how this culture tries to groom every young man into going betabux for some washed up roastie. I seriously wanted put my knife through his head.

this is potent ragefuel. I actually had an argument about this earlier today. My shrink spent over an hour trying to convince me that older women are somehow better.

I hate how this culture tries to groom every young man into going betabux for some washed up roastie. I seriously wanted put my knife through his head. I will fuck a prime girl in this lifetime one way or anothER.
Drop that shit man. Pure waste of time, even LDAR is better. I hope you're not paying it from your pocket at least.
You degen'

Lol listening to this made me hard. Those ear gauges holes though, she's somehow too young to consent with sex but not to consent with her earlobes being mutilated.

You sure have a fetish for white JB, OP. Not one Asian, black, or latina in sight

just give me this and I can fucking die in peace. This life is torture.

People overrate how much normies think this. I remember at my highschool a lot of jb girls were dating guys who went to the local community college and the closest state college. For the most part, nobody looks down on these relationships at all, and a lot of the times even their parents approve. The only reason we get chastised is because we are ugly and we will get called out no matter what.

This. No one has problems with Chads dating young girls. The moms will encourage it and try to fuck the Chad too.

Everything you say or do with women is wrong when you are an unattractive man. That's basically it.

Exactly. Most have hit the puberty process by 12.

I remember being 12 myself. Foid classmates were already sucking dick and fantasizing about Zac Efron. None were "innocent" this is a lie.
This. No one has problems with Chads dating young girls. The moms will encourage it and try to fuck the Chad too.

Everything you say or do with women is wrong when you are an unattractive man. That's basically it.

Allahu akbar bro, the second one is a JB? Fucking hell

Tell your shrink you want someone with the same experience as you do. That being in a relationship with someone with a lot of dating experience would be unbalanced.

LOL this guy got ousted as a bluepiller now he trying to backtrack, it's over for him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your 42 yr old 300lb inceltear roastie is waiting for you bro, go and shag her..

Tell your shrink you want someone with the same experience as you do. That being in a relationship with someone with a lot of dating experience would be unbalanced.
oh I did. He claimed to understand but still had a dismissive attitude about it. Not surprising since he settled for a roaster himself. He's a cuck tbh

If you are attracted to this 15 year old you are a pedo and need to be ass raped by big bubba in prison.