Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you want your daily dose of ragefuel, GTFIH

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Some Virtue signalling whore I don't even know posted this on her Snapchat:
20201125 152557

When I saw it I felt enraged. I decided to confront her. This is how the Snapchat conversation went, with paraphrasing of course;

Me :"You girls always say you like shy guys, but the guys you go after are always loud and boastful. Some innocent shy guy is going to see this and think that girls actually like his behaviour".

Her: "You know the vibes lol. What would I do with a shy guy? I prefer my men loud and masculine. Shy guys have no drama. Besides , i post a lot of memes in my story, doesn't mean I relate or agree with all of them."

Basically she posted that bs to appease her simps and orbiters. I was surprised she even admitted to me that she was lying, she probably thought she was talking to a Chad.

It's over for you if you're a reserved, quiet gentle dude. It's genuinely over.

"Shy guys have no drama" - straight from the horse's mouth, daily reminder, she will play a stupid game and win a stupid place by deliberately associating with violent thugs and when you point her stupidity out they accuse you of victim blaming

These whores deserve to be beaten to death in Mortal Kombat.

She likes reserved men... who look like Henry Cavill

Gotta try to dramamax

This is indeed rage fuel. But its over.

Meh, 2/10, didn't even have my feathers ruffled.

Chad who murders babies and rapes animals>incel with nice manners
that's how women see it

Some Virtue signalling whore I don't even know posted this on her Snapchat:View attachment 377096
When I saw it I felt enraged. I decided to confront her. This is how the Snapchat conversation went, with paraphrasing of course;

Me :"You girls always say you like shy guys, but the guys you go after are always loud and boastful. Some innocent shy guy is going to see this and think that girls actually like his behaviour".

Her: "You know the vibes lol. What would I do with a shy guy? I prefer my men loud and masculine. Shy guys have no drama. Besides , i post a lot of memes in my story, doesn't mean I relate or agree with all of them."

Basically she posted that bs to appease her simps and orbiters. I was surprised she even admitted to me that she was lying, she probably thought she was talking to a Chad.

It's over for you if you're a reserved, quiet gentle dude. It's genuinely over.
After that she probably thought of posting the conversation you had with her online somwhere to mock you.
You already know what the answer is. Why reach out to them for confirmation unless you want to blackpill yourself further and build a reputation of being that creepy guy obsessed about how "good guys aren't give a chance"?

you don't argue with holes, greycel

Foids should be specified as objects by law and be distributed evenly among men.

TL;DR: be chad

Foids should be specified as objects by law and be distributed evenly among men.
It should be like where each man is assigned two girls from the age of 16. And by prospering in the work force and earning money, they give you more women.

In the Bible, women were not treated as the same as men. They don’t learn the same or have the same moral compass (or any at all). They are made to accompany men while men are made to build.

Whenever a foid starts virtue signalling and says she finds a certain personality trait attractive, I just know that what she actually means is that she finds the certain personality trait attractive on Chad. I don't ever take these virtue signalling foids seriously