Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were a chad would you pump and dump foids?

No relationship pump and dump till death

• yes

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • no

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
If it were blackpilled, yes.
But one hour that would tire for sure.

No, doing so would deprive other men of having virgin wives of their own. I'd take my pick of the best virgin female I could find and never look back.

No, doing so would deprive other men of having virgin wives of their own. I'd take my pick of the best virgin female I could find and never look back.

low iq oneitis

bro ngl if i was a chad i wouldn't give a fuck about incels i would fuck every virgin foid i could get my hands on (and this is how many of them think)

when im like 50+ i would settle

No, I'd be loyal to a virgin Stacy.

No, I'd be loyal to the divine unicorn spaghetti monster.

I'd pump and dump them and make them fuck incels.

You might as well, she would just end up leaving you for another chad.

Yes bro, I want to live the slayer lifestyle.

It’s degenerate but it’s also very desirable ngl.

low iq oneitis

bro ngl if i was a chad i wouldn't give a fuck about incels i would fuck every virgin foid i could get my hands on (and this is how many of them think)

when im like 50+ i would settle
Good way of dying of STDs. Btw having a lot of sex is the same as being an masturbation addict it will definitely fuck up your mind.

It's over for hump and dumpcels

Find them,fuck them, forget them is what I would do if I where chad

No object will ever be loyal, not even to chad.

What is loyal however is the Microsoft Excel team and our dedication to our customers.
Renew your Office 365 subscription today to allow us to keep giving you only the best spreadsheet software. It also supplies you with other high quality tools, such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, that we reguarly keep up to date.

-Linda from Sanctioning

It would be low IQ not to, JFL @ not leveraging your superior genetics in order to fuck legions of attractive girls

I’d want to break the foids mentally. Get in a relationship with them, tell them I love them, and then after a month or two, tell them they are worthless piece of shit and dump them

I'd be happy to stay with one virgin

Well yeah of course. Then I’d tell all the other chads they were shit in bed and try to humiliate them and stuff to make them rope.

No because it's degenerate.

I'd only consider it as an incel if they fuck me, so never. Otherwise as a Chad I'd have absolutely no reason to be their lapdog.

If I were blackpilled, I'd just go for my looksmatch and give any other incels or normies the leverage of finding a virgin.

In reality I'd probably sadisticmaxx and see how far I could drive a foid to do degrading shit just for my cock. I'd want to see if I can drive her as far as commiting suicide for me.

This thread made me consider why I can't get rid of my bluepilled idea of a monogamous relationship with a foid who loves me. It's not that I think it's real, but it's become an internalized desire. Wish it would go away tbh.

My teenage years were spent fantasizing about my then oneitis, imaging us holding each other, doing things together. At least I've managed to stop idolizing real foids, although I still have this extremely cucked personality. Sex isn't really something I dwell on often, it's just this notion of an illusory female who I feel an intense longing for, but who was never really there in the first place, I want her so much.

Last edited:
This thread made me consider why I can't get rid of my bluepilled idea of a monogamous relationship with a foid who loves me. It's not that I think it's real, but it's become an internalized desire. Wish it would go away tbh.

My teenage years were spent fantasizing about my then oneitis, imaging us holding each other, doing things together. At least I've managed to stop idolizing real foids, although I still have this extremely cucked personality. Sex isn't really something I dwell on often, it's just this notion of an illusory female who I feel an intense longing for, but who was never really there in the first place, I want her so much.

oneitis is unnatural

just look at the animal kingdom and third world countries

its imposed by us in western society though

in a way it helps us incels because it leaves the market open

Pump and dump sub 7s for a while

before settling with a 7-8 stacy.

I'd use JBF on many women while in hs...sigh

Even if I got into a relationship I'd still be fucking other girls on the sides.

100 on my wrist d rose d rose d rose drose

Even if I got into a relationship I'd still be fucking other girls on the sides.
Yep.. foids secretly love a Chad that is unfaithful..it gives them a rush of excitement and they know their Chad is desired by other foids..

Pump and dump until you get bored then settle with a strict Christian virgin from a strict Christian family.

Does a bear shit in the woods? Hell yes I would play these vapid whores

yea it would be a dream come true

Were the situation reversed, she would just the same to me.

Besides, it just takes a slightly better looking guy and the right situation for her to trade me.

This

Yes, absolutely. Although, I'd like to start off with a relationship just to know how it's like.

I would make them feel sorry