Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a chad, would you sleep around or be loyal?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I would be loyal, fuck degeneracy.

Society went from have sex when you marry, to no need to marry but have sex if you love her, to have sex then decide if you love her to today where it's just have sex who cares love and sex are different entities (they're not). 

Btw that applies to both women and men, pretty sure there is evidence the more partner a girl has, the less likely the marriage is to be stable, facts don't lie.

I'd be loyal, but also make sure my partner is loyal too.

if u sleep around ur girl is more likely to stick around, girls wanna know that their man is also desired by other women, gotta keep her jealous

I'd fuck every girl, even ugly ones until I developed a new strain of HIV.

There's one chick I'll get and be loyal

No other roasties compare

iiiTeMpeR said:
I would be loyal, fuck degeneracy.

Society went from have sex when you marry, to no need to marry but have sex if you love her, to have sex then decide if you love her to today where it's just have sex who cares love and sex are different entities (they're not). 

Btw that applies to both women and men, pretty sure there is evidence the more partner a girl has, the less likely the marriage is to be stable, facts don't lie.

Mah man. :)

lostcel said:
if u sleep around ur girl is more likely to stick around, girls wanna know that their man is also desired by other women, gotta keep her jealous

no dude, that's not things work. they want a prize man, but they certainly don't want you cheating on them.

Marry and stay loyal.

I'd never have a girlfriend, just side bitches that I can fuck whenever I want. I'd never EVER get married. Would never cheat either, that's fucked up.

No idea

Probably sleep around until I found "the right one ".

lostcel said:

You can be desired without being a man whore

I'd be loyal, a loving relationship is really all I want.

I'd be loyal to a girl I am extremely attracted to

silly question, no ltr is possible today

Royal Chad=Iron pill guy
11ac83282e5f0d6a0f3322b638c990d59b16ea31901ff702fefae9612d64af22.jpg

why waste a chad life by sticking to one female most/ all of your life? fuck that, i know a few chads and rn they could be slaying but they chose to settle down with a stacey and get married. Even chad can live a cucky numale life.

if i was chad i would chad around as much as chaddidly possible.

I would fuck like some 30 staceys and when i get 28 i would marry and be loyal.

I would have married my oneitis.

I'd want to be loyal, but I'm honestly not sure what I'd do if a Stacy wanted to fuck me.

Now my oneitis was cute and insanely attractive to me, but there's no doubt I'd score hotter girls as a Chad.

Hop from Stacy to Stacy, never below 8/10 or above 30 in age.

I would fuck anything that got me on

Id stay loyal. There is nothing admirable about keeping degeneracy alive. If you sleep around and dont have the self discipline to stay loyal to someone you are lower than an animal. Even dogs understand loyalty.