Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a girl, would you take the chance to be a slut?

Would you slut it up? And why?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I want to know.

I'd probably take the chance to slut it up, but have no strings attached, I think it'd be fun to be experimental n sheit. Just thinking about it salivates me (my mouth is drooling so much thinking about it). I envy the sexual freedom, most women have.

I said "yes."

I already thought about this long ago, I know I would be the biggest bitch if I was a female. As a kid I was snarky, sarcastic, demeaning to others, judgmental, manipulative etc. If I was a girl I think that I would be able to use these to my advantage after puberty and just break hearts everywhere and get whatever I wanted. As a man I grew out of those things because they only bred conflict and made me an outsider, and I began to feel bad about the things I was doing. As a woman, I think they would have generated a lot of success for me in the sexual marketplace. As a teenager I already had relatively gender-neutral or even effeminate features (my legs for example, or not having facial hair) so if I was just a woman I feel like those would have been maximized.

When it's so easy why wouldn't I do it

And I can cuck the betas into giving me free shit

blickpall said:
I already thought about this long ago, I know I would be the biggest bitch if I was a female. As a kid I was snarky, sarcastic, demeaning to others, judgmental, manipulative etc. If I was a girl I think that I would be able to use these to my advantage after puberty and just break hearts everywhere and get whatever I wanted. As a man I grew out of those things because they only bred conflict and made me an outsider, and I began to feel bad about the things I was doing. As a woman, I think they would have generated a lot of success for me in the sexual marketplace. As a teenager I already had relatively gender-neutral or even effeminate features (my legs for example, or not having facial hair) so if I was just a woman I feel like those would have been maximized.
The good thing about being a woman is getting away with bad things you did. I really really envy that.

Yeah, if i was a girl, I'd probably be a bitch as well.

Yes life would be easy mode. You could get what you want and marry a cuck

I'd be a strong womyn who would copefidently go after Chads and chadlites. I like drugs and money and all that shit so I'd probably go after a bad boy, too. I'd probably be a stereotypical bitch roastie. So yeah, a spin on the carousel would most likely occur.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yes life would be easy mode. You could get what you want and marry a cuck
They only have one job in life and its to fuck, I'd actually love to have that.

Themisterpepsi said:
When it's so easy why wouldn't I do it
And I can cuck the betas into giving me free shit
Also as a woman, you'd have a big safety net, and there's no way for you to fail in life.

Its crazy man, do you there's more men turning themselves into women more than women turning into men? Because women know that, if they're not a woman anymore then they lose their privileged. Being a woman is powerful, bro.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They only have one job in life and its to fuck, I'd actually love to have that.

Yep you wouldn't even have to work much if you play it smart. Women have no idea how easy they have it.

Sub8Hate said:
I'd be a strong womyn who would copefidently go after Chads and chadlites. I like drugs and money and all that shit so I'd probably go after a bad boy, too. I'd probably be a stereotypical bitch roastie. So yeah, a spin on the carousel would most likely occur.
I'd be that female friend that would sleep with all of her male friends and enjoy watching them fight over me, I would actually love that shit.

I also want to cuck other guys by kissing other girls in front of their faces, also just as a means to tease them (as well turning them on) and fool or deceive guys that they could have a threesome with me and my bestie.

My god, but I'd be such an evil woman.

*mouth-drooling*

QuantumDummy said:
Probably not.
Your choice, brother.

Money, Status, Clothing, Trips, Jewelry I'd need all of it from a man before fucking him. He also needs to be a top-tier chad sorry fellow-cels.

jagged0 said:
Money, Status, Clothing, Trips, Jewelry I'd need all of it from a man before fucking him, he also needs to be a top-tier chad sorry fellow-cels.
Ain't that the truth.

jagged0 said:
Money, Status, Clothing, Trips, Jewelry I'd need all of it from a man before fucking him. He also needs to be a top-tier chad sorry fellow-cels.

I love how we are basically admitting that we would be no better than the women that have put us in our current situation. This is why I honestly can't bring myself to hate women for the things that almost ALL of them do. I can hate a woman for being a super bitch compared to others, or for personally hurting me, but I can't hurt ALL women if so many of us incels, who have suffered more than most at their hands, would be JUST LIKE those same women if we had the chance.

Kind of makes you wonder, right? Imagine if these women were born incel, they would probably be no different from us, too.

blickpall said:
I love how we are basically admitting that we would be no better than the women that have put us in our current situation. This is why I honestly can't bring myself to hate women for the things that almost ALL of them do. I can hate a woman for being a super bitch compared to others, or for personally hurting me, but I can't hurt ALL women if so many of us incels, who have suffered more than most at their hands, would be JUST LIKE those same women if we had the chance.

Kind of makes you wonder, right? Imagine if these women were born incel, they would probably be no different from us, too.
Looks like you've cracked my shell ;).

Everyone is a bit of a hypocrite, there's no shame in admitting that  :heh:

appropriate use of rainbow. This thread is gay af and OP is probably a femoid.

Hypocritecels cannot lead the way towards The Great Looksmatch Humbling.

fukmylyf said:
appropriate use of rainbow. This thread is gay af and OP is probably a femoid.
0) You've betrayed me in the past.
1) I'm not gay yet, but it'd be my last option to try again.
2) I'm not a femoid, you could tell by my posts. If you actually read them lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
0) You've betrayed me in the past.
1) I'm not gay yet, but it'd be my last option to try again.
2) I'm not a femoid, you could tell by my posts. If you actually read them lol.

betrayed you? I openly called you out on it. And yeah, I do read your posts, which is why I think you're female.

this thread plus many others are suspect as hell:

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Has-anyone-here-ever-tried-being-gay-NSFW
https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-What-will-slut-shaming-ever-achieve
https://incels.is/Thread-Would-you-guys-date-a-feminist
https://incels.is/Thread-You-meet-a-girl-but-she-s-different-and-would-you-drop-your-views-for-her
https://incels.is/Thread-Actually-I-don-t-think-there-s-anything-wrong-to-be-a-slut

I'm surprised the mods haven't caught on. Especially when you basically confessed in your previous post.

idkwattodowithlife said:
blickpall said:
Looks like you've cracked my shell ;).
Everyone is a bit of a hypocrite, there's no shame in admitting that :heh:

Femoids are primitive creatures.
Their only job is to spread their legs, cook and clean.

There is simply no further purpose for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back