Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were attractive, would you steal your best friend/brother's girlfriend?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Assuming she showed interest in you, would you do it?

Personally, I don't have a best friend or brother but if I had one I wouldn't do it that'd be low and vile.

My brother? No , Never , I feel zero attraction for his current wife , I just see her as family

My friends? Idk Many of them have been too good for me through the years and still are. Although I know that if i’m attracted to her and it’s with a good timing and i’m horny , Idk if i’m gonna be able to resist , But I would like to believe I wouldn’t do it

No. I’m against stealing people’s partners.

hell no, bros before hoes

No, out of respect for my brother/friend.

Trading my friend for a foid? Total cuck

No cus if i were attractive i wouldnt have to resort to cucking my brother or a friend.

If a girl could be stolen, she's not worth it.

No, I would feel disgusted knowing that im fucking a hole that got used by someone i know

Kill my brother and steal his car and wallet and take the bitch to taco bell and buy some grandés!

Then after i fucker for a few days, shove her in the burn barrel with whats left of my crispy rotten bro!

(...In the SIMS!)
(Or gta)

I mean.... No fucking way would i have anything to do with the cunt!

And i would warn my buddy about her slutty behavior!

No. I’m against stealing people’s partners.
Yeah, it's a cunt thing to do and it literally doesn't do anything for you except boost your ego, if you are an attractive mate there'd be 100 other ways

Yeah, it's a cunt thing to do and it literally doesn't do anything for you except boost your ego, if you are an attractive mate there'd be 100 other ways
You would also probaly feel guilty in the long run.

If I was attractive, I wouldn’t have to “steal” a foid, because foids would throw themselves at me.

Men don’t “steal” girlfriends. The girlfriends are just disloyal hypergamous cunts.

All my friends are incels

Punch 2199

FRIENDS BEFORE HOES.

if I were attractive I would have NO NEED to do that, what kind of low IQ question is that lmao, if you are attractive you have so many options why would you steal your brothers gf

Assuming she showed interest in you, would you do it?

Personally, I don't have a best friend or brother but if I had one I wouldn't do it that'd be low and vile.
No

Yes. But that's only because my so called "friends" are usually shitheads who have it coming for a variety of reasons.

Yes, of course.

not brother probably. friends maybe, people on this forum no. but "friends" IRL sure

I have no friends and no brothers. I wouldn’t steal them even if I did. If she tries to fuck me, I’d tell on her.