Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were Chad

If you were Chad would you:

• Stick with one 10/10

• Just fuck everything in your path

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you stay with one 10/10 she will cuck you anyways. Might as well get to sleep around if she will in the long run.

I would fuck every girl remotely attractive.

Why should I stick with just one woman? She is going to cuck me anyway. Might as well initiate a pre-emptive attack and cheat on her first.

I would fuck every girl remotely attractive.

Why should I stick with just one woman? She is going to cuck me anyway. Might as well initiate a pre-emptive attack and cheat on her first.

She won't cuck you, you are Chad afterall you are on top of the world

She won't cuck you, you are Chad afterall you are on top of the world

I don't think it works like that. Sure, some uber-Chads *might* remain non-cucked for a time. But I don't believe it lasts long. Women love novelty. The Chad stranger is always more "interesting" and "mysterious" than the Chad boyfriend.

Women have no loyalty. Even if you're a Chad, there are always other Chads around, and women will jump on their dicks at the first chance they get.

Given what I've experienced until now, if I suddenly became Chad I'd likely stick with one 10/10. As I don't have that much sexual frustration anymore since I've started to managing it better, but I have intense loneliness that just seems to only get worse. Even if sex became a bit mundane sticking with one foid, as some Chads will testify to, I'd do it anyway.

Stick to only a 10/10 stacy and brutally reject every other femoid left and right out of spite.

stay with my 10/10 and if things go south find another onee

I would go for a 10/10, thats how it should be, my looksmatch and me, can't say how it would be if I was always a chad tho, maybe I would think different