Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you were given a free Tesla to drive, would you, or would you still want a gas powered car?

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This is assuming you have a license to drive. You got a free Tesla to keep, would you be happy to have it, or would you still opt for a gas powered car (or for eurocels "Petrol") like a BMW and further pollute the earth? I think I may actually still want to use a gas fueled car to fasten climate change and bring the end of humanity.

Sell it and keep my current car I guess.

Long live diesel fuel
No fuck that.

you know how many forests they destroy when they mine for that shit?

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

let's rape this fucking planet.

Doesn’t matter, you need a drivers license in order to drive the thing. @LastGerman

I would try and see how it tastes first

Tbh I would only drive it cause it's modern inside, I don't really care about it being electrically powered.

This is assuming you have a license to drive. You got a free Tesla to keep, would you be happy to have it, or would you still opt for a gas powered car (or for eurocels "Petrol") like a BMW and further pollute the earth? I think I may actually still want to use a gas fueled car to fasten climate change and bring the end of humanity.
using a tesla bro that shit autodrives I can jerk off and not crash

I would be happy to drive the Tesla instead of my current crappy car. One person, no matter what he does, can't make that much of a different on climate change anyways.

Like i care what type of car would i drive. Besides that caliber of an unique car in my Balkan country would give me gigantic halo.

Only gay faggots drive Teslas. I would sell it and keep my Jeep and my Jag.

sell it and invest

i would prefer an old crappy manual japanese car tbh

why would I not drive a free fucking tesla JFL

i will use anyhting that the majority of soyciety does not use, for example im currently learning to drive a manual just because most normalshits use automatic

Who would say no to free shit?

Pussy car with too much modernist garbage inside. Would take it just to sell it and buy a badass, ratty muscle car and mod the hell out of it.

If it was free sure. But I would never pay that much.

I'd do a simple cost-benefit analysis and weigh the costs of driving each car and choose accordingly.

JFL @ "the environment."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back