Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were given a girlfriend would you like a Stacy or a Becky type?

Stacy or Becky?

• Stacy

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Becky

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Both would love you.

Personally, I'd choose a Stacy cause in the end women are just wholes to fuck so it's better to choose the best one if I could.

Note to the mods: it's NOT female worship alright? It's just a question.

Becky because probably the smarter option

I don't care as long as she's a virgin.

I hate stacies

Becky, because Stacy automatically attracts flirts and douchebags, even if the Stacy is loyal to you.

They are all women after all, better pick the best looking one

Stacy is strictly better. And I deserve the best foids

Werent beckies statistically more likely to whore or smthing? Why are people picking becky then

None. Even if I attracted someone, her friends would say that I'm ugly and that she can do better than me.

Stacy - Literally everyone will assume I'm a pimp or extremely rich/have a big penis and she's with me for that. They'll be numerous of men hitting on her as literally any guy would be a better option for her than me.

Becky - Same as above, although because of Juggernaut law this would probably be a lot worse.

I'll take death.

Stacies aren't cute. Beckies are cute.
No contest. Becky.

The uglier the girl, the less likely she'll cheat on me.

Stacy options stomps, no way would I wasn't a becky if I were to choose. Common sense ngl.

Becky's are the biggest, most ungrateful manhating sluts, due to the built up frustration and insecurity from lack of Chad's attention.

The things they don't do are because they can't not because they are nice or different. AWALT

Stacy.

If I had a choice why wouldn't I.

Personally i'm more into beckys tbh ( to be honest)

Becky because she’s more likely to be chubby and play cute Nintendo games

Both would cheat on me in the end so I might as well just pump and dump the hotter one

I deserve the best

Becky's are the biggest, most ungrateful manhating sluts, due to the built up frustration and insecurity from lack of Chad's attention.

THIS. I see so many temps come in at my work and all the girls are pissy beckys that are bent out of shape because there are no chads around.

whomever we're better suited personality-wise, it's probably becky.

Becky because lower smv = more loyal. This is what Redpillers tell

Last edited:
This isn't gonna happen.

Stupid question, It's like asking which would you choose out of a prime wagyu steak (worth $300) and a shitty porterhouse steak (worth $10), if you could get them at the same price.

Becky definitely. Most Stacies are gross.

Stacy. Both are whores, but not only is Becky worse looking she's also a bigger whore. Lose lose