Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were given the opportunity to magically be turned into a chad, how would you like to be?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My height is fine so I'd like to be athletic, not extremely muscular but with a six pack. I'm white but I would like to have light brown hair and hunter blue eyes, a square jaw and a Greek nose.

Ted Bundy-maxx.

Everything maxxed out

High IQ, 6' 4'', huge arms, huge warrior head, light eyed WASP with 8% bodyfat, 8 inch dick, 10/10 facially

Physicalmaxxed, dickmaxxed, and lowinhibmaxxed, the classic Chad combo. Fuck trying to be an edgy high-iq socialite. Give me beer bongs and frat parties all day. Blonde starbucks-drinkinig sorority girls are what I want.

Attachments

• smHKtmq.jpg
    smHKtmq.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 51
6'5", more jacked, warrior skull, 10/10 face, Strength mog everyone

6' 5'' is too tall
You had 6'4" for your ideal height. JFL if you think 1 inch is night and day and that big of a deal

(I guess I forgot I'm dealing with the blackcel/whitecel denier)

You had 6'4" for your ideal height. JFL if you think 1 inch is night and day.

6' 4'' is the ideal hieght, every worldwide famous MM is that height, there are no 6 5 models, every inch over 6' 4'' is a death sentence on its own

6' 4'' is the ideal hieght, every worldwide famous MM is that height, there are no 6 5 models, every inch over 6' 4'' is a death sentence on its own
TheAmazingAtheist is 6'6 and he's far from Chad, yet he gets foids and is married now, I'm positive Chads taller than 6'5 slay incredibly easily.

cope. foids will take 7 foot chad over 6'4" chad anyday. Even though being 7 foot isnt functional in most cases, but foids are dumb. "Too tall" doesnt exist for foids. But personally, I wouldnt want to be taller than 6'5".

TheAmazingAtheist is 6'6 and he's far from Chad, yet he gets foids and is married now, I'm positive Chads taller than 6'5 slay incredibly easily.

He wouldve been a bigger chad at 6 4, his wife is ugly, at 6 4 hed be able to do much better

Seriously does the amazing atheist come to your mind when you think Chad? No
cope. foids will take 7 foot chad over 6'4" chad anyday. Even though being 7 foot isnt functional in most cases, but foids are dumb. "Too tall" doesnt exist for foids. But personally, I wouldnt want to be taller than 6'5".

You literally look like an alien at 6' 5'', its impossible to be buff at that height, youre doomed to be a scrawny incel, even the average NFL players are like only 6 2

6'5 , White (Although i will get a tan) , Beautiful thick brown hair with a perfect hairline , 8 inch dick with 6 girth , lean muscular , Great square jaw , Hunter blue eyes , Normal nose(not too small , not too big)

He wouldve been a bigger chad at 6 4, his wife is ugly, at 6 4 hed be able to do much better
1. you said height wrong. you need to use this: ' " . All I read there was random numbers JFL
2. losing 2 inches of height doesnt make someone "more chad" unless they are 8 feet tall or something
:feelskek:

6'0"

18" inch shoulder width

7.5" wrists

16.5" neck

Big jaw, maxilla, hunter eyes.

Thick hands, hairy chest/body/arms.

Don't really care about how I'd look as long as I was going to end up a chad.
That being said, I'd want to be 7'5" feet of pure gargantuan, foid skeleton crushing muscle.

-taller
-slayer face
-high iq.

I don't think anything else matters, maybe frame but I'll pass that for the sake of simplicity. then I'm pretty much set, life's easy mode at that point.

What I desire:
1.85-1.90 height
Muscular and athletic body
Smooth acne-free skin
20 cm dick with good girth
Good teeth
Hunter eyes
Strong jaw
No balding, long hair
Good facially aesthetics
Proportional body (I have small hands and wrists)
High intelligence
Just typing these makes me sad, one chance at life and born a subhuman

Physicalmaxxed, dickmaxxed, and lowinhibmaxxed, the classic Chad combo. Fuck trying to be an edgy high-iq socialite. Give me beer bongs and frat parties all day. Blonde starbucks-drinkinig sorority girls are what I want.
Looks dumb af tbh even though Chad.

Everyone is just describing Dolph Lundgren

6' 5'' is too tall
No such as too tall to roasts

Seriously does the amazing atheist come to your mind when you think Chad? No

You literally look like an alien at 6' 5'', its impossible to be buff at that height, youre doomed to be a scrawny incel, even the average NFL players are like only 6 2

7'7 is the same as 6'5?

6’3, face of brad Pitt and 8 inch dick.

The Amazing Atheist is funny...I didn't know he was 6'6 though.
6'5 , White (Although i will get a tan) , Beautiful thick brown hair with a perfect hairline , 8 inch dick with 6 girth , lean muscular , Great square jaw , Hunter blue eyes , Normal nose(not too small , not too big)
You can't be white....you can be Abdul at most