Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were going to be homeless and broke, would you kill yourself?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think I would but having no money would make it hard to commit suicide unless you could get access to a very tall building then jump off.

What's fucked up is even homeless guys with nothing have no easy way to die.

If you were going to rope, how would you do it while having no resources?

No silly. Id rape, steal, and kill

20200519 133042

Homeless guys can OD on dirty heroin easily but I heard opioid OD is actually quite painful (which might seem counterintuitive).

alcohol poisoning

kill yourself and get drunk while doing it

Homeless guys can OD on dirty heroin easily but I heard opioid OD is actually quite painful (which might seem counterintuitive).
Some junkies on drug forums said its like falling asleep and they only remember waking up at the hospital.
So if noone finds you, you may don't even know that you're dying

Some junkies on drug forums said its like falling asleep and they only remember waking up at the hospital.
So if noone finds you, you may don't even know that you're dying

seems like a good way to die, tbh

seems like a good way to die, tbh
PSA tho:
If your body is not used to opiates it will just reject a lethal amount and you will probably throw up and your body will go insane to get rid of it.
Get comfy with mama heroin first and build a bigger tolerance until you can handle an amount of dope that would kill a newcomer

I think I would but having no money would make it hard to commit suicide unless you could get access to a very tall building then jump off.

What's fucked up is even homeless guys with nothing have no easy way to die.

If you were going to rope, how would you do it while having no resources?
I would drug deal max and then suicide by cop ideally
if it came to this

PSA tho:
If your body is not used to opiates it will just reject a lethal amount and you will probably throw up and your body will go insane to get rid of it.
Get comfy with mama heroin first and build a bigger tolerance until you can handle an amount of dope that would kill a newcomer
:€

Brutal rejectionsyringe

Jump off a bridge probably.

Find the tallest bridge near you, dive head first.

I'd use my credit card on a skydiving jump, and jump without the chute. I generally only use it as a debit card, and if I wound up homeless I'd kms as soon as possible, so I'll have enough money. When I suicidemaxx I want it to be fun and copemaxxed. Roping in a closet is too boring.

I would criminalmaxx, start by robbing people

I'd start stealing ngl

Rope isn't that expensive or get by. You could even use a lantern post.

i'd crime-max. When you're homeless you are literally at the bottom of the social hierarchy. You have nothing to lose.

I would burn whole streets to the ground, rob people steal cars then mow cunts down stab a few fuckers so I could be shot by pigs.

I would most definitely kill my self.... AAAFTER I’ve raped a foid in Minecraft