Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were good looking, would you risk dating a JB?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Let’s say you’re 7/10, and 20 years old (not 18 because there are some “close in age” laws) and there is a jb who is 16 years old who likes you and gives you IOI’s, would you risk your freedom for this jb?

If you’re caught dating her and doing sexual things, you go to prison for a few years bare minimum. Do you risk it for a JB?

JB pill anyone?

It's legal here so yes.

iu

sigh these hypothetical questions ffs

No. If I was born attractive, I would've had a gf at that age anyway.

if I Was born attractive id have a gf I got at 16 who was 12-14 or whatever and just age along with her.

If I were attractive I would date all the foids

Is that to say if it were illegal you wouldn’t?
No, being a registered sex offender would just make me want to off myself.

No officer, I would never even consider looking at someone who is even a second younger than 18, they are perfect innocent angels:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
This essentially. If I was good looking, I wouldn't need to worry about any of this shit because all the right milestones would've just naturally happened for me.

Only an agecuck would miss out on the opportunity to date a girl in her prime years..

No. It’s cucked to risk prison for a piece of pussy.

Most 16 y/o girls are dating guys in there 20's behind there parents backs anyways so ofc I would.
Also fuck off any IT and glowniggercels viewing this thread.

I don't get the obsession with JBs.

sigh these hypothetical questions ffs

if I Was born attractive id have a gf I got at 16 who was 12-14 or whatever and just age along with her.

If I were attractive I would date all the foids

No officer, I would never even consider looking at someone who is even a second younger than 18, they are perfect innocent angels:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Not a risk if you're good looking

Let’s say you’re 7/10, and 20 years old (not 18 because there are some “close in age” laws) and there is a jb who is 16 years old who likes you and gives you IOI’s, would you risk your freedom for this jb?

If you’re caught dating her and doing sexual things, you go to prison for a few years bare minimum. Do you risk it for a JB?

JB pill anyone?
If you were good looking you wouldn't get in trouble

I wouldn't risk it but then again I've always been chicken.

Im nutting in her first chance i get
prime wife and good mother genes at that age

JB pill anyone?
Yes

Without a single thought wasted.

Nah, but only because I'm more attracted to older women for some reason.

Probably not. The risk is not worth the reward and I would be happy dating college age women

It's fine if chads does it anyway, nobody cares

If I was good-looking, it would not be a "risk".

JB pill anyone?
yes

hell no, I am traumatized from all the TCAP I've watched
Nah, but only because I'm more attracted to older women for some reason.
same. I think bush is hot too

There's just no risk with JBs if you're good looking enough, I'm pretty sure it's happening somewhere rn as I write this.

JB pill anyone?
If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock

legal here, yeah of course. would still date 14 yo foids at age 40 tbh.

20 and 16 is legal where I'm at

If you're 20 yo and look young and good, you can date JBs freely in my area. No one will give a shit.

Most 16 y/o girls are dating guys in there 20's behind there parents backs anyways so ofc I would.
Also fuck off any IT and glowniggercels viewing this thread.

JB pill anyone?
If she's at least 16, maybe. Not really into teens, but it's more because they're not my type and not necessarily about morality if they are up to a certain age.