Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you were incel before this explosion in hypergamy, your life never began

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
As we know, there are more and more incels every year due to the ever increasing hypergamy. I bet some incels here were average normies who partied and regulary got laid 10 years ago.

JFL i was considered ugly BEFORE this instagram/tinder era. It literally never began for us

True tbh. My father looks like me and he got laid in the 80's

I was considered ugly in my teens too, way before social media and all that garbage.

I was ugly due to acne, so likely might have never even began.

As we know, there are more and more incels every year due to the ever increasing hypergamy. I bet some incels here were average normies who partied and regulary got laid 10 years ago.

JFL i was considered ugly BEFORE this instagram/tinder era. It literally never began for us
the world truly is fucked isn't it?

i was, it was already over for me as soon as the 2000s began, not even going on the self-improvement treadmill made a dent in that fate, i would basically need a million dollars just to be allowed to talk to divorced 32 year old whores

i was, it was already over for me as soon as the 2000s began, not even going on the self-improvement treadmill made a dent in that fate, i would basically need a million dollars just to be allowed to talk to divorced 32 year old whores
you gotta be real ugly or social retard ngl

I was ugly but [some] girls at least still treated me as human. Now they run a scan and see I'm not benefitting their vagina or bank account so I am seen as a lower class being.

you gotta be real ugly or social retard ngl
it's what happens when you're in EE where cold approach doesn't work and it's all about friends and family. but you're sub6, your family hates you, you aren't cool, and lastly you don't even have any money, which is the absolute last resort for getting interest and action.

it's what happens when you're in EE where cold approach doesn't work and it's all about friends and family. but you're sub6, your family hates you, you aren't cool, and lastly you don't even have any money, which is the absolute last resort for getting interest and action.
before social media and dating app, being an nt normie with a normal social circle should be enough to get you laid
is what im saying,
according to data around 2008, only 10% of men are incel, so its much easier
if b4 tinder and socmed you still anit getting laid
means you aint trying / you ugly asf / you arent nt

---

get a job,
prostitute in EE are cheap as fuck if all you wanted was sex tbh
I live in a 3rd world country as a wagie, and if sex was all I want I wouldnt have any issue
its a relationship I want

I was ugly at the rise of Instagram/Tinder era.

before social media and dating app, being an nt normie with a normal social circle should be enough to get you laid
is what im saying,
according to data around 2008, only 10% of men are incel, so its much easier
if b4 tinder and socmed you still anit getting laid
means you aint trying / you ugly asf / you arent nt

---

get a job,
prostitute in EE are cheap as fuck if all you wanted was sex tbh
I live in a 3rd world country as a wagie, and if sex was all I want I wouldnt have any issue
its a relationship I want
nah, I got a job
point is like I said, there's no "trying" here, relationships are acquired through through friends and social media popularity, and even then it's standard to get rejected the vast majority of the time when you show interest. meaning your taste in women is irrelevant and your looksmatch will shit all over you.
there's also class issues, in that if you're lower class it's easier but I'm not and I can't fake it either because I'm obviously a nerd acting tough. being lower middle class means you need to have serious money though and I don't even have that.
so basically you can't approach, you can't larp as lower class, you can't hack it without money in upper classes, and it's always been like this.

nah, I got a job
point is like I said, there's no "trying" here, relationships are acquired through through friends and social media popularity, and even then it's standard to get rejected the vast majority of the time when you show interest. meaning your taste in women is irrelevant and your looksmatch will shit all over you.
there's also class issues, in that if you're lower class it's easier but I'm not and I can't fake it either because I'm obviously a nerd acting tough. being lower middle class means you need to have serious money though and I don't even have that.
so basically you can't approach, you can't larp as lower class, you can't hack it without money in upper classes, and it's always been like this.
huh interesting, but still it was a LOT easier then man, its so over

Social media ruined relationships

I went out once with a 15 yo girl around 2012 before shit hit the fan. She then stopped talking to me for a richer Chad.

even when i was early teen i was still made fun of for years because of my looks,years of bullying pretty much destroyed most of my self esteem.

every rejection from girls ive received since reminds me how pointless it is for us incels to try.

i was to weird , sperg still back then

now its just over , the advent of social media ruined it all

:feelscry: this is one brutal hard truth, u hit it out of the park with this one, I'm very possibly one of those guys who still won't get any even if all this feminism globalisation hypergamy social media bs never existed.

Yeah, this is nothing new for Galleo. :feelsbadman:

Trying to not being an incel in 2020 = Trying to stop WW3
I went out once with a 15 yo girl around 2012 before shit hit the fan. She then stopped talking to me for a richer Chad.

So hanging out with prime girls huh?

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

even when i was early teen i was still made fun of for years because of my looks,years of bullying pretty much destroyed most of my self esteem.

every rejection from girls ive received since reminds me how pointless it is for us incels to try.