Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were inexplicably granted 4 inches, where would you put them?

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Hypothetical: You are magically gifted 4 inches to allocate to anywhere on your body. However, you can pick no more than two places to allocate them to, so you can't make small adjustments to bones, etc.

Pick one or two options; consider the 4 inches would be divided between the two areas.

2 for my dick and height so I'm 6 foot with a 6 inch penis

What if I want to adjust a bilateral feature like my biceps or wrists? Does it remove 1 inch for both sides (2 to get 1 inch on either side) or can I just say 1 inch to wrists and get it on both?

Can I sell some inches from my beer gut at half price? Like, remove 2 from waistline, get 1 to add elsewhere? Or is that too op for fatcels?

Height + dong EZ
I only voted height tho

What if I want to adjust a bilateral feature like my biceps or wrists? Does it remove 1 inch for both sides (2 to get 1 inch on either side) or can I just say 1 inch to wrists and get it on both?

Can I sell some inches from my beer gut at half price? Like, remove 2 from waistline, get 1 to add elsewhere? Or is that too op for fatcels?
2 inches = 1 for each arm/leg
life fuel for bloatmaxed cels

i need some forward growth, badly

All to height. Being short is brutal.

Dick and jaw.

My dick isn’t small but couldn’t hurt to have a bigger dick tbh. My jaw is weak and recessed. My looks would improve a lot if that was fixed.

All goes to my dick. I can then have a 10.1x6.5. ;)

Shit, I wanted to pick height + shoulders, didn't realize there was an "arms" option so I chose height + bones (other) instead.

Whoever doesn’t include facial bones is fakecel

Fuck your height and dick if your face is ugly. Ugly face will forever keep you single

Whoever doesn’t include facial bones is fakecel

Fuck your height and dick if your face is ugly. Ugly face will forever keep you single
I don't think I could fix my face even with bones because of my long midface and shitty eye area.

If I can't do that, just let me become a bit taller and wider.

either all height or height and jaw, probably the former

i don't know if adding inches to my jaw would fix my face

3 to height, 1 to dick.. (0.5 to length 0.5 to girth)

2 to height and 2 to torso.

Penis to bump me up to 7", then use the other two inches to widen my jaw.

Height ezpz :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:. Woman can't get enough of that stuff.
I'd be 5'10 aftwerwards, and plenty of women would start treating me like a human being all of the sudden.

All in dick, I'm 5'7", i have an average face and I have a 5 inch penis, height isn't really much of a factor unless you are below average, if you have a huge dick you can "run big dick game" either way. You can go from bitch to bitch on your rep alone of having a big dick after you fuck the first one.

If I had 9 inches I would be set.

I've talked to many guys with low tier faces and a big dick, they have no problem getting laid and they are usually fucking "within a social circle" of women.

Dude everybody on here would ascend if they each got 4 inches lmao... just illustrates how close we are to living a good, happy, fulfilling life.. but we’re mere inches away so we’re doomed to be alone and sad.

all 4 inches on height. 6 ft :p

All in dick, I'm 5'7", i have an average face and I have a 5 inch penis, height isn't really much of a factor unless you are below average, if you have a huge dick you can "run big dick game" either way. You can go from bitch to bitch on your rep alone of having a big dick after you fuck the first one.

If I had 9 inches I would be set.

I've talked to many guys with low tier faces and a big dick, they have no problem getting laid and they are usually fucking "within a social circle" of women.
If I was 5’7 I’d put it all in height tbh. That’s manlet tier.

Well id be 5'9 if i was 4 inches taller. I could probably live with that

If I was 5’7 I’d put it all in height tbh. That’s manlet tier.

I'm not living in the netherlands so that doesn't matter, could always just move to some asian country where the women are shorter, I like asian women anyways. If I'm walking around with a 9 incher imprint in my pants I doubt i'll struggle much to get laid.

Whats the point of being tall enough to attract female attention, and then when you get to the bedroom you can barely do anything. As incels we don't have much skill fucking, I've talked to some women who have BF's that are average sized, and they claim the guys are only good because "they know what they're doing", you have to fuck at certain angles and use certain positions when you are average sized, especially to hit the g-spot, a guy with a big dig does that without even trying no matter the position.

I choose big dick ten times over, give a woman enough orgasms and it'll be hard for her to leave you. Even if she did leave you, she's already bragged to all her friends, so you can just jump to the next bitch that wants big dick.

Mandible and height

Whats the point of being tall enough to attract female attention, and then when you get to the bedroom you can barely do anything.
I think the logic is that once you get to the bedroom, I can't really imagine a girl saying "uh no" once you pull down your pants unless you have a true micropenis. The goal is to get to that bedroom in the first place and if you're short it's harder?

horrible hairline and need more girth on dick.

Height and dick. I would be 6'2 and have a 10 inches.

My face is already wide so adding inches there would turn me to some ogrecel.
Tbh, I think he misunderstood this thread and didn't realize the 4 inches would be divided. Because in another thread, he said he's 5'10".

I'm just posting to mention that Tellem-T is browsing this thread.

FREE TYRONE

I would put it all on my height, on the legs specifically.

(Facial) bones.

I'm not living in the netherlands so that doesn't matter, could always just move to some asian country where the women are shorter, I like asian women anyways. If I'm walking around with a 9 incher imprint in my pants I doubt i'll struggle much to get laid.

Whats the point of being tall enough to attract female attention, and then when you get to the bedroom you can barely do anything. As incels we don't have much skill fucking, I've talked to some women who have BF's that are average sized, and they claim the guys are only good because "they know what they're doing", you have to fuck at certain angles and use certain positions when you are average sized, especially to hit the g-spot, a guy with a big dig does that without even trying no matter the position.

I choose big dick ten times over, give a woman enough orgasms and it'll be hard for her to leave you. Even if she did leave you, she's already bragged to all her friends, so you can just jump to the next bitch that wants big dick.[/QUOTE4]

e.

@FACEandLMS is tall and has a BBC, yet he's still an incel. Mine is prettu big as well

@Ritalincel
Didn’t realise you were a Norwoodcel. How old are you?

It’d have to be the Jaw for me, I think that’s where most guys should focus on it going unless you’re sub-5’10 height or sub-5” dick.

Add 2 inches to height and dick each

2 inch to height (willbe 5'9)
1 inch to dick (will be 7inch which is considered big)
1 inch to hairline (i think that im balding even tough im not so sure)

Dick and jaw

My narrow jaw kills me