Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were outed as an incels.co user

Do you think ppl know your a virgin/incel

• I'm a truecel of course they know

Votes: 46 56.1%
  • I'm somewhat of a normie and perhaps ppl would give me the benefit of the doubt

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I'm what you'd call a Chad

Votes: 12 14.6%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
would ppl be surprised?

Would impact do you think it would have on your life and your interactions with ppl if any?

People obviously know I'm not ravishing the pussies of several prime girls, but maybe some consider possible that I'm not a virgin or even have had relationships or something.

But I disguise my power level pretty well so people would be very surprised if they read the things I've written here.

But I disguise my power level pretty well so people would be very surprised if they read the things I've written here.
yeah same, im quite a nice person in real life kekekek, id same a lot of ppl reveal their true selves on this site tbh

i don't have any friends / people who could care. wouldn't matter if i was doxxed.

Votes should have been publicly visible.:feelsokman:

There's no doubt people know I'm an incel. But if they knew I actively participate on this forum and in the incel community in general they would look at me with disdain, or perhaps even view me as a threat.

So I keep it to myself. So should you, its probably not a good idea to let others know you come here.

People already know and it's no surprise.

In my place I was [in]famous as femoids hater long ago, and not called incel only because that word was not known then

I’m locally known for being a “hermit” and obviously ugly so it would be no surprise. They would probably expect me to be THE top poster tbh.

not a lot of curries in my area but they prob know how shit we do in the dating scene as ive never seen a curry doing well with foids in my area. So, no they wouldn't be surprised.

most people i come across see that im ugly af and assume i dont have a gf, the only exception to this was a 45 yr oldfemale coworker at my current job who thought i had a gf. ( JFL ) :feelskek:

would ppl be surprised?

Would impact do you think it would have on your life and your interactions with ppl if any?
They already know I'm an incel

I'm good at hiding my power level. My mother probably knows i browse forums like this one, though.

Everyone I'm close to already knows I'm not getting any, but the term incel is barely known here so their first reaction would be what the fuck is an incel

People already know i'm incel or not getting any because of my FACE/genetic looks and not having a wife, kids in toe at age 41

They might be surprised by my level of aggressiveness

My family has drowned in the bluepill, they’d be in a state of utter shock if they knew I posted here. However if you gave them the definition of an incel in its most basic form it would be hard for them to deny that I am one

It's easy to tell that I'm a truecel.

You can probably smell the virgin on me, or you'd probably know by the way I dress. I'm working on that so if anyone knew I browsed the site it wouldn't be a surprise.

Can they really find out? They should help me ascend if they did.

Well, my only worry would be about employment, I really don't care about the rest. Family already knows I'm blackpilled (not the word, just the concept) to the bone, so it's one concern less. Social proof is useless if you can't convert it in pussy or real life enhancements.

There's no doubt people know I'm an incel. But if they knew I actively participate on this forum and in the incel community in general they would look at me with disdain, or perhaps even view me as a threat.

So I keep it to myself. So should you, its probably not a good idea to let others know you come here.

People obviously know I'm not ravishing the pussies of several prime girls, but maybe some consider possible that I'm not a virgin or even have had relationships or something.

would ppl be surprised?

None...It's like I have "incel" written on my forehead.

People know I have no social experience, yet alone with foids.
If they found out I browsed here, not one person would be surprised.

I assume people just know

My actual friends would not be surprised, my "work place friends" (more like acquaintances) would be very surprised

People already see me as a piece of shit, they already know that I do not get the flu, so it does not make any difference.

The people closest to me know about my inceldom state, like my brother and my cousins.

I don't think most of the people around me even know what an incel is. Unless of course they are sjw

Not somewhat of a normie but not a truecel either

I'd just twist it back on them and go "How would you know about that site unless you were reading it hmmmmm?" then project their accusations back on them. Maybe even lie and throw in some virtue signaling language about being an "inkel" at them to look good in front of the NPC retards.

No-one would be surprised, I use internet a lot.

People take one look at me and suspect, then I open my mouth and speak and they know for sure.

I'm never visibly mad out unless I have a bad day. I'm probably one of the last people who will be suspected unless it's based on looks. But if someone decided to diss incels within my hearing range, I'll be on the defensive.