Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were raised by a single mom, your life ended before it even started

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even if you were raised by a dude, you will never be fully accepted as his offspring and it is unlikely that he shared GOOD advice with you. Oh sure you can have superficial relations. With accepted I mean a deep genetic bond, kind of like animals who sacrifice themselves to save their offspring. The first time you make trouble, you're out, whereas real fathers would forgive their kids almost everything.

Your biodad will never fully accept you either. He didn't raise you. Those memories matter. You will always be evidence of his shame and worst period of his life, not something to celebrate.

As a child of divorce you were denied one of the richest bonds there is. Mothers only love their kids because of instinct. Foids do it for ressources. A dad is the first human in your life who can CHOOSE to love you, but doesn't have to. What does it say about the world, if he didn't or can't? What does it say about your worth?

Look at any succesful person in history. There's a fat chance he has a great relationship to his father. Even fucking foids care about that shit, they're even fascinated by it. It shows them if you have good genes or not. Here's my theory. Not all, but ALMOST all Chads have a good relationship to their fathers or came from non-divorce households whereas MOST incels have either physically or emotionally absent dads. Chas dads are the first who show them how to play the social game. How to stand up for yourself. That foids are enothing to be feared, but to be used. All that shit.

TL;DR: Chads had good dads, incels had shitty or absent fathers.

My father was absent and has never helped me at all.

My dads paralysed now,
but I still hate his guts

Idk as with all things it doesn't affect chads or higher tier normies that much. It's more of an issue for lower tier looking and incel males

I was raised by a single mom

I got a stepdad when I was young does that count

Being raised by a stay at home mom is no different than being raised by a single mom tbh

My dad works 24/7, no wonder I turned out a wimp

this makes no sense, most successful people at least the ones that are famous didn't necessarily had fathers neither a good paternal figure.
males nowadays are mostly high estrogen, so there's no difference of being raised by a male or a female.
it seems you're pretending that genetics doesn't matter but environment.

I'd prefer to be raised by the wolves or literally alone than any modern family.

My dads in prison

males nowadays are mostly high estrogen, so there's no difference of being raised by a male or a female.
the first part is true but the second part is retarded. we'd need a lot more estrogen for that conclusion to be correct. men are still significantly stronger than most women for example.

not if microdose psilocybin
Amen, bro. its just all too true. mine is just like that, emotionally absent. pretty sure he got asperger or something, he's social though, but not with me or even my mom. hardly talk at home. that fucker never taught me ANY life skills, or had any serious convos with me when i was a kid, NEVER. and its not like he was even earning big money and super busy with work or something that he could have an excuse not to.
mine was absent and my mom is autistic as fuck lmao. no wonder I turned out this way

the first part is true but the second part is retarded. we'd need a lot more estrogen for that conclusion to be correct. men are still significantly stronger than most women for example.

you'd be surprised
I'm not saying most males are high estrogen to the point of being exactly like a female, this is impossible due to genetical differences, but you can observe the behavior of modern man and the environment that is estrogen ridden
they're definitely estrogenic and testosterone lvls are dropping like water

when most old people become disabled or die you're going to understand what I mean due to extreme difference

Last edited:
you'd be surprised
I'm not saying most males are high estrogen to the point of being exactly like a female, this is impossible due to genetical differences, but you can observe the behavior of modern man and the environment that is estrogen ridden
they're definitely estrogenic and testosterone lvls are dropping like water

when most old people become disabled or die you're going to understand what I mean due to extreme difference
one of the few things i'm interested in in terms of world events. hope the microplastics fuck everyone up to the point that they're all completely sterile before i die

meh, nurture seems less important than nature. i think even if you had a shit nurture, as long as you got the right genes then you're good to go

My father not only was absent, but literally ruined my life. My life would 100x better if I was only raised by my mom.
in more details, please.
i want read your story, because i have same situation.

My dad hated me and never cared if I lived or died so ya, guess that's why I'm such a pushover wimp in life. I'm used to people shitting on me.

Bad parents can ruin your life, I might been high status but they ruined me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back