Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were to see the looks of posters here, you would probably stop posting here and drink bleach instead. You are ALONE!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Out to the guys on this forum who hate me. Don't waste your time posting ITT. I don't care. Suck a dick. Stay mad. Go emtpy your piss-bottles.

Anyway...

I will keep this brief. I just read a thread by a Spanish guy who, in trying to prove a blackpill tenet true, proved he could get a gf recently but was too lazy/low-T to speak to the Latina who might have wanted to fuck him.

It reminded me that, most posters here are 18 yo normies who have never bothered to speak to a woman before. The thinking of most of this forum is: "Lachowski doesn't have to talk to women - they approach him, so why should I?". The autistic perceived dichotomy is that you're either Blackops2cel or Lacowski. Ignoring that some (high-tier) normies do get lucky (although time is running out).

My theory has always been try before you give up. LDAR all you want. LDAR for the rest of your life, but do this after you've tried. Cuz lifelong inceldom is ....LIFELONG. Surprisngly!

There is no barrier to entry on this forum or in the incel community. All you have to do is repeat a few memes, use some incel jargon -- femoid, chad, it's over -- and that's it. You are considered an incel. Out to the actual legit incels here, just know that many of the guys you post here alongside, are NORMIES. You are more alone than you think. If you could see the face of member here, you would realize how alone you are in this. If you are around a 3/10 in looks, say like Colvin or me or a handful of others I've seen here, or are sub 5'6, or have a disability like that guy here who is missing some of his penis, or maybe have a micropenis or something, you are posting alongside normies. It is a false sense of comfort, but really, you are more alone than you realize. There are probably more incels in Crypto Discord servers, world of warcraft servers, Steam servers, than in places "branded" as "incel". Most incels are unaffiliated with the incel community, and are naive, unaware bluepilled copers.

There are even some female posters here - I have it on reasonably good authority. Just lol.

Also, who fucked up the formatting on this site. I can't embolden or even highlight anything.

Only Kevin sucks dicks :feelsseriously:

Normal People Dont Spend Time On Obscure Internet Forums

Females Are not Allowed And IF You See One Report It
Most incels are unaffiliated with the incel community, and are naive, unaware bluepilled copers.
No Shit, Thats What Makes This Place Special IMO
My theory has always been try before you give up.
Wdym "try"

I have NEVER SERIOUSLY CHASED women, to be honest.
Maybe I'm too lazy or low t to try.
Still, people have called me ugly on my face,
so Its very hard to get worked up and chase them hoes.

Last edited:
Recently there have been a lot of norman/fakecels exposing themselves and this information is nothing new everyone already knows this.

Normal People Dont Spend Time On Obscure Internet Forums

Females Are not Allowed And IF You See One Report It

No Shit, Thats What Makes This Place Special IMO

Wdym "try"

Looksmaxx, Try to get into social-circles so you have a degree of social value and actually leave the house, Gymcel, surgery, and then approach women. I will get called bluepilled. I am not saying do it forever. I am saying that you can LDAR after none of that works.

But anyway, my main point is that a lot of guys here aren't as incel-looking as they make out.

You're right but I think that after a while you start to recognize who's actually an incel and who is just here for fun

The phrase "chads.co" didn't just come from nothing.

Chads co

It reminded me that, most posters here are 18 yo normies who have never bothered to speak to a woman before. The thinking of most of this forum is: "Lachowski doesn't have to talk to women - they approach him, so why should I?". The autistic perceived dichotomy is that you're either Blackops2cel or Lacowski. Ignoring that some (high-tier) normies do get lucky (although time is running out).
TBH a large portion, maybe most of this forum could benefit from reading Good Looking Loser.

Out to the guys on this forum who hate me. Don't waste your time posting ITT. I don't care. Suck a dick. Stay mad. Go emtpy your piss-bottles.

Anyway...

I will keep this brief. I just read a thread by a Spanish guy who, in trying to prove a blackpill tenet true, proved he could get a gf recently but was too lazy/low-T to speak to the Latina who might have wanted to fuck him.

My theory has always been try before you give up. LDAR all you want. LDAR for the rest of your life, but do this after you've tried. Cuz lifelong inceldom is ....LIFELONG. Surprisngly!

There is no barrier to entry on this forum or in the incel community. All you have to do is repeat a few memes, use some incel jargon -- femoid, chad, it's over -- and that's it. You are considered an incel. Out to the actual legit incels here, just know that many of the guys you post here alongside, are NORMIES. You are more alone than you think. If you could see the face of member here, you would realize how alone you are in this. If you are around a 3/10 in looks, say like Colvin or me or a handful of others I've seen here, or are sub 5'6, or have a disability like that guy here who is missing some of his penis, or maybe have a micropenis or something, you are posting alongside normies. It is a false sense of comfort, but really, you are more alone than you realize. There are probably more incels in Crypto Discord servers, world of warcraft servers, Steam servers, than in places "branded" as "incel". Most incels are unaffiliated with the incel community, and are naive, unaware bluepilled copers.

There are even some female posters here - I have it on reasonably good authority. Just lol.

Also, who fucked up the formatting on this site. I can't embolden or even highlight anything.
FACEandLMS what's up? I've seen your videos, good stuff.

Most incels are unaffiliated with the incel community, and are naive, unaware bluepilled copers.
Most incels are people who aren't NPCs and are not having sex due to looks or low effort or high standards, etc.

Most 3/10s are NPCs or cucks. This forum will mainly attract sexless thinkers.

I don't want to get a reputation as a creep or pick up sexual harassment charges.
This, imagine listening to a boomer for any advice.

Normies are naturally curious about obscure controversial forums. This forum will share the same fate as 4chan.

'Try' there is no try, attraction is automatic if you have to try that represents a big red flag meaning your way down the food chain in women's eyes.

When a woman likes you she will make it easy for you, none of this 'play hard to get' bullshit.I wouldn't exert time and energy into something where I elicit negative reactions just for existing no thank you its absolutely futile.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. The forum should be closed to the public, be open for registration for 20+ year olds (that's the bare minimum) with photo confirmation (where you have to make a specific gesture and hold a paper with your name on it) to be let to be here.

Most incels are people who aren't NPCs and are not having sex due to looks or low effort or high standards, etc.

Most 3/10s are NPCs or cucks. This forum will mainly attract sexless thinkers.
So you have to be above 3/10 for this site?

It is what it is man.

No way to know who's really Incel or not here but at least this place is the least cucked out of almost social platforms, in a way guys who see hypergamous nature of women and don't bother even trying are somewhat right, but least one must have some sort of experience with women to really consider themselves Incels.

I'm only 19 but I can say I have experienced very brutal rejections and no girl ever showed any interest in me so in that sense I can pat myself on the back and say I at least tried.

'Try' there is no try, attraction is automatic if you have try that represents a big red flag meaning your way down the food chain in women's eyes.

When a woman likes you she will make it easy for you, none of this 'play hard to get' bullshit.I wouldn't exert time and energy into something where I elicit negative reactions just for existing no thank you its absolutely futile.
Yeah, trying and trying are not the same things sometimes. If you really never approached any girl then you should try at least a few times. But if foids never gave you signals (they NEVER approach), then you may know what to expect.

Looksmaxx, Try to get into social-circles so you have a degree of social value and actually leave the house, Gymcel, surgery, and then approach women. I will get called bluepilled. I am not saying do it forever. I am saying that you can LDAR after none of that works.

But anyway, my main point is that a lot of guys here aren't as incel-looking as they make out.
I’m wondering if you believe a sub 5’6 guy with a bad face is a fakecel for never trying

maybe some graycels are fakecels, I dont think any actual sexhavers would have 1000+ posts and 50+ hours on some obscure forum. Would be very rare if it were so. Just be suspicious of graycels tbh.

Yeah, trying and trying are not the same things sometimes. If you really never approached any girl then you should try at least a few times. But if foids never gave you signals (they NEVER approach), then you may know what to expect.

Yeah and I disagree, if i have been receiving negative reactions from the opposite sex since I was 4-5 yrs old bullying,ridicule mockery etc no sense investing time and energy into something where your out of your depth.

I don't see it as an activity where you got to try hard, if she really liked you effort wouldn't really be needed.

Why even try when I'm ethnic?

I don't want to get a reputation as a creep

If that's the case, then don't go outside cuz you're creepy whether you approach or not.

There is a thin line between an approach where she makes it clear that she wants you dead -- yes/no answers, no eye-contact, etc -- and her calling the police. If you find it hard to operate between that line then maybe you are bad at reading social cues and it's best you don't try, I guess. But if you can read social cues, she won't call the police on you after you leave.
maybe some graycels are fakecels, I dont think any actual sexhavers would have 1000+ posts and 50+ hours on some obscure forum. Would be very rare if it were so. Just be suspicious of graycels tbh.

There is a difference between normie-faced man who could looksmaxx to become attractive enough, and someone who is a LEGIT sexhaver. Two separate types of people.
Why even try when I'm ethnic?

Ethnics don't breed then?

It depends. Are you Indian? Are you short too? Sub5 looks?

Last edited:
Yeah and I disagree, if i have been receiving negative reactions from the opposite sex since I was 4-5 yrs old bullying,ridicule mockery etc no sense investing time and energy into something where your out of your depth.

I don't see it as an activity where you got to try hard, if she really liked you effort wouldn't really be needed.
Yeah I agree. If the responses were THIS bad, you are an obvious incel. BUT if a 6/10 guy never tried and he cries about being incel, he shouldn't.

Tbh im tired of trying and want to give up but im also scared of missing out.

Blackpill: Posting on .co for 17 hours a day IS missing out.
Yes, I agree. The forum should be closed to the public, be open for registration for 20+ year olds (that's the bare minimum) with photo confirmation (where you have to make a specific gesture and hold a paper with your name on it) to be let to be here.
If any confirmation of inceldom were necessary, this site would die. And not just for "FBI" reasons.

I
Yeah I agree. If the responses were THIS bad, you are an obvious incel. BUT if a 6/10 guy never tried and he cries about being incel, he shouldn't.
Fair enough.

FOMO!
Fear of missing out...

It's a marketing trick.

It's one reason social media is so popular.

This, imagine listening to a boomer for any advice.
It's up to you. Post here for the rest of your life. If you are happy that you've tried everything, then, LDAR! What are you, like 18? 21? It's not long until you're 85. It's not that many DECADES.

Fuck off nigger

This. 100%.
I am not saying: "3/10s should just try, bro". I am saying that if you are a 5/10 or something, looksmaxx, then try. But most normies here don't want to hear any advice. My main point was directed at the sub5cels here who think they are in good company.
TBH a large portion, maybe most of this forum could benefit from reading Good Looking Loser.
The irony.

Is this the same guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-235939.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-235939.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 208
"No attractive foid approached me as of late, therefore I'm an incel. If you have to try you're an incel"

"What, you kissed some drunken landwhale 10 years ago after 500 approaches? Fakecel!"

Social circles are hard to form and surgery requires money many of us dont have (yet), i agree with everything else though.

Your own women won't fuck you. You should be more mad at them.
This I don't get race wars in general in the incel community. Most people here aren't valued by people of their own race and have probably been bullied in HS by people of their race. So why would you show loyalty to that race when the vast majority of it hates you, and discriminate against people of other races who actually treat you decently.

don't think there are too many normies. they are either postmaxxers or greycels I've found :feelsthink:

Lots of volcels here, definitely.
They refuse to self improve enough to ascend.
Those kinds of people give us a bad name for calling themselves incels.

Incel is someone who is INVOLUNTARILY celibate. In other words, incel does everything in his power to not be celibate

This I don't get race wars in general in the incel community. Most people here aren't valued by people of their own race and have probably been bullied in HS by people of their race. So why would you show loyalty to that race when the vast majority of it hates you, and discriminate against people of other races who actually treat you decently.
Because Cope, and not all things we do stems from negative experiences

didn't you have sex before? Just askin', I just imagine you're not that ugly as you make it seem.

anyway, most youngcels are fakecels and therefore the idea of enforcing some minimum age is pretty valid. That would be good for them as well, they need to stay away from these places and not waste their youth ldaring.

too relatable

High IQ. I'm sick and tired of all the 18 yro "incels" here. There needs to be an age limit.

TFW op isn't even an incel

20200221 110506