Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you woke up with a superpower of your choice right now what would you do?

shazams powers tbh

Shazam-wallpaper.png

Freeze time

Too good too op

I'd freeze time and fuck with everyone forever.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd freeze time and fuck with everyone forever.

Freezing time would be great, but there would also be tons of problems. Free time manipulation would be much superior, and not only because it includes freezing time within it.

Shapeshift into some girl's bf and fuck her.

blickpall said:
Freezing time would be great, but there would also be tons of problems. Free time manipulation would be much superior, and not only because it includes freezing time within it.

I was too lazy to specifiy but that's what I meant. Just time manipulation in general. I can't think of any other ability I'd want besides that.

invulnerability

I feel like half of you aren't reading my question right; I said "What would you do?" not what superpower you want.

lol at the low iqcels who would freeze time. brb being trapped forever be ause you froze time and you have no time to do any further action. Also jfl at people choosing powers just to have sex when you can turn into a literal god and achieve a superior existence in which sex or even humanity become meaningless.

Immortality or psychokinesis/matter manipulation are the true best superpowers.

jagged0 said:
I feel like half of you aren't reading my question right; I said "What would you do?" not what superpower you want.

I would ramake laws of life, and remove nature from the equation. I would make life a form of experimenting fully free, eternal and contemplation/experience based consciousness instead of the stupid competitive breeding/surviving/prevailing shit it is now.

Zyros said:
lol at the low iqcels who would freeze time. brb being trapped forever be ause you froze time and you have no time to do any further action. Also jfl at people choosing powers just to have sex when you can turn into a literal god and achieve a superior existence in which sex or even humanity become meaningless.

yea absolute matter manipulation is probably the best one, you could make yourself forever young and basically be omnipotent. immortality + matter manipulation = god

incelkingkong said:
yea absolute matter manipulation is probably the best one, you could make yourself forever young and basically be omnipotent. immortality + matter manipulation = god

Yes. Just LOL at stopping time/shapeshifting just to get laid when you can be a literal GOD.

Zyros said:

I would ramake laws of life, and remove nature from the equation. I would make life a form of experimenting fully free, eternal and contemplation/experience based consciousness instead of the stupid competitive breeding/surviving/prevailing shit it is now.

lol @Zyros thinking that "time manipulation" implies we'd be constrained by the time. The implication is that you control time for everyone else, not yourself. Not very plausible scientifically but that brings me to my next topic,

just lol @ "matter manipulation" as if you have the "IQ" to know how to turn old cells into young ones or the implications of spontaneous creation of molecules and subatomic particles. If we go down this route, my power is "whatever I feel like happening at the moment despite my having no earthly knowledge how the power works at all."

In response to @jagged0 I'd definitely spend a lot of fucking time thinking how I can live comfortably with my power, in the sense that I don't get discovered/hunted when I miraculously start making ridiculous profits from stealing and all the other bullshit I could do. I would then use my power to do some basic housework, like seeing the sights of the world. If going backwards in time is an option (although in theory it isn't even if you had "time manipulation") I would go back in time and see some of the ancient world, see how life operated, perhaps begin to tinker with things here or there (and worst case scenario I can just go back in time to before I went back in time?). I would also fast forward far as fuck into the future; perhaps this would be my way into making mad money, like investing in the right stocks at the right time, but in a patient matter so as not to draw a ton of attention. After I get bored of all of that, and have a comprehensive idea of the "established" timeline of Earth, I will start going forward and back and manipulating things. Bring calculus to Greece well before Euclid's existence, spur Hero of Alexandria to use that "steam engine" for productivity, live as a literal God because I control how I age and killing me is impossible because I will sleep when time is moving at 10^-100000 pace. I don't think I'd absolutely need to take advantage of my powers in ways that make me a dick, like groping women or punching randos, but I probably won't be able to help myself because power corrupts.

Zyros said:
Also jfl at people choosing powers just to have sex when you can turn into a literal god and achieve a superior existence in which sex or even humanity become meaningless.

legit. Do you guys even lucid dream?

fukmylyf said:
legit. Do you guys even lucid dream?

Experienced lucid dreamer here including astral projection (wjich is just another kind of dream)

Zyros said:
Experienced lucid dreamer here including astral projection (wjich is just another kind of dream)

yeah, it's one of the coolest things I've ever experienced (srs). Fully convinced me that psychokinesis would be the best superpower... I mean the possibilities are virtually endless.

jagged0 said:
AKA "incel to chad transformation magic"

yes lol that and the fact that while in his powerful state, he is immortal. chad powers for eternity

invulnerability with implied immortality and painlessness, but the ability to rescind at will

what would I do: Well, I'd have to kill most of the global population first so I don't run the risk of some large powerful body encasing me in lead and dropping me into the ocean or something. I'd spare the animals, so nukes are out of the question. Probably just steal a cargo jet (who's gonna stop me, they might blow me out of the air a few times, but I'll eventually steal enough money to pay a protection unit of fighter pilots after I swim back) and transport large numbers of ebola-infected people and tissues to major population centers.

Once that nasty business is done, I'll likely be worshiped as a god by a small number of survivors, academics included. So I'll use that plus my control of global resources to break orbit, then I'll probably just float the expanse, diving through stars for billion to trillion year periods until I get bored, then I'll use my escape clause and peace out.

It'd be nice if they could get me up to relativistic speeds first so the journey isn't as bad. I'd like to make alpha-centauri in 400 to 500 years, if possible.

I would like to spawn a copy of any woman real or not real while she would be absolutely obedient to my orders and madly in love with me. And I can make her disappear at any moment or just keep her for myself. I would lose virginity with some cute young virgin in my bed in the dark and then fufill my sexual desires with every hot girl from my school days, a passerby or a celebrity to finally make my own harem or just spawn a perfect wife for myself and live a happy life with her.

The ability to find people that are actually pure...

Warping time and space (time travel), which also automatically grants me teleportation.

Yes, Shazam powers are legit. Living forever while in your superpowered form and being basically a God I would do any fucking thing I would want. First thing I would do is maybe go steal money from a store or bank with no weapons but my own powers. Talk casually to the teller telling them to fill up my backpack with money and then when they deny, I act hostile and they call the cops on me. Cops come but I obviously overpower them and just laugh as I grab my backpack filled with money and walk away. I then would fly to the place where the girl who kissed me lives and try to find her house using my powers. And then confront her and possibly have some fun with her and her entire fam. Then IDK man lol maybe kill those who have wronged me in the past or some shit. Also drop out of school since I won't need it to survive being as I will do what I please and the world would be mine.