Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you would fuck a landwhale as a gymcel you're a CUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You're literally telling her she is better than you and that you have to work your ass off for countless hours to be with a disgusting, lazy pig.

the landwhale would not fuck the gymcel anyway

I won't fuck a foid if I can't bench press twice her weight.

I'd rather be with a whale than die alone

How could you even fuck a landwhale in the first place? It's so disgusting, like sticking your dick in a bucket of lard. May aswell fuck trannies then.

Thanks for seing it that way: I am gymcelling for over 2 years now and it's just a fucking joke that a fat hole has still more SMV than me.

Not even just gymcel, just literally being not morbidly obese. How can anyone be attracted to fat morbidy discusting beasts

Landwhales should be the ones losing weight to be with framecels

You're literally telling her she is better than you and that you have to work your ass off for countless hours to be with a disgusting, lazy pig.
Doesn't matter if you're fit. Her smv is astronomical against us gymcels.
No one gives a shit how much I lift or how for I get. My face is shit and so is my race.

Yep it's cucked but that's the norm