Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your a ethnic your smv is similar to being a 5 3 manlet

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
If your short and ethnic and ugly then its giga over for you.

For me my smv is equivalent to a 4 foot 9 guy not only am i curry im also subhuman

For me my smv is equivalent to a 4 foot 9 guy not only am i curry im also subhuman
Massive Cope

Normie tier ethnics slay more than a sub5whitemale

Being ethnic is strike one and strike two.

You’re, not your

I came to the conclusion that the most important aspects for attractiveness are looking aryan-like, being young and having a good eye area. If you have those characteristics and there's nothing deformed about the rest of you, you win.

I am ethnic and basically 5'3(5'5)
this life is a massive scam

Yeah i know. I am super-short, ugly, and ethnic. It was over for me since i came to be. Good thing i became a quantum lifeform. Now i am unable to feel shame. I have accepted the blackpill completely. It never began for me so there not much to worry about.

Kek I'm a 5'3 ugly ricecel now how much is my SMV?

Massive Cope

Normie tier ethnics slay more than a sub5whitemale
shitskins gaslight race so much, it’s like liberals with white privilege. Where do I sign in to get my white priviledge bucks? Is there a JBW bank I can get a gf at?

Yeah, alright.
Whatever you say.

Last edited:
shitskins gaslight race so much, it’s like liberals with white privilege. Where do I sign in to get my white priviledge bucks? Is there a JBW bank I can get a gf at?
Only ugly ethnics gaslight jbw because they dont know how to rate for shit.

6 ft. normie ethnic>5ft5 normie mayo

Colvin lives matter

Bros do you really think someone like Brian Whittaker has less SMV than let's say some above average white guy?

I'm 5'3 and I fucking hate myself

If you were tall then you could've easily got an ethnicwhore but being Manlet + ethnic = death sentence.

I am ethnic and manlet

Travel to SEA or MENA, you will be worshiped for your blue eyes. Ethnic=Truecel.

Travel to SEA or MENA, you will be worshiped for your blue eyes. Ethnic=Truecel.
thats a giga cope. How about You go to pygmy africa? You will be worshipped for being above 4'9.

thats a giga cope. How about You go to pygmy africa? You will be worshipped for being above 4'9.
You’re right, I should try, there might be pygmy qts. All ethnics are pygmies relative to whites.