Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If your below 6 feet in height

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
you should be below 6 feet in the ground tbh

the average height for the general polulation is 5'10 but for men under 30 it must be 6 foot or 6'1 tbh

if I was in charge of a society I would permit euthanasia so you could be put out of your misery in a painless and quick way.
How are we supposed to deal with the knowledge that as manlets we are completely irrelevant to the opposite gender???

if I was in charge of a society I would permit euthanasia so you could be put out of your misery in a painless and quick way.
How are we supposed to deal with the knowledge that as manlets we are completely irrelevant to the opposite gender???
Thank you friend, I wish I could do that.

We can't even be taken serious. That's where the heightpill is even worse. Of course, you are unattractive because of your manletism, but also, no one thinks you are serious (too little...).
Look at this fucking horrible video:

Extremely suifuel tbh.

Thank you friend, I wish I could do that.
its not fuckin fair, when a pet is in pain when we put it out of its misery
We can't even be taken serious. That's where the heightpill is even more terrible. Of course, you are unattractive because of your manletism, but also, no one thinks you are serious (too little...). Look at this fucking video and see:
that's a brutal video, foids don't even hide their disdain for short men nowadays

its not fuckin fair, when a pet is in pain when we put it out of its misery
This, pretty much.

that's a brutal video, foids don't even hide their disdain for short men nowadays
Unfortunately it's not surprising and it will get even worse in the future, as those cunts are allowed to do everything they want.

Unfortunately it's not surprising and it will get even worse in the future, as those cunts are allowed to do everything they want.
if more foids get into positions of power the future will be a dystopia for ugly men tbh

zoomers are fucking 7'0+ tall here
it's fucking impossible to find a high schooler my height (I'm 5'10)
I hope they'll just start dropping dead from their high IGF-1 levels (highly correlated with cancer risk)

if more foids get into positions of power the future will be a dystopia for ugly men tbh
I can see the world crashing pretty soon because of that.
Two options are possible:

1) Women "just" take the power and try to rule, but of course fail because of their literally atomic intelligence

2) They control the world thanks to some smart slaves they made through conquering, and they use these slaves to make the economics, politics... functionning properly (but these slaves can't rebel as women control the armies).

That's only part of the problem. The real problems are:
1)Not being worthy for a job
2)Not being taken seriously.
And the 2nd problem includes not only people who know us but strangers as well. And family as well. Tall people won't understand.

I hope they'll just start dropping dead from their high IGF-1 levels (highly correlated with cancer risk)
better to live a short exciting life as a tallfag than as long miserable life as a manlet tbh
2) They control the world thanks to some smart slaves they made through conquering, and they use these slaves to make the economics, politics... functionning properly (but these slaves can't rebel as women control the armies).
sadly I see this as more likely, modern men are a joke tbh
And the 2nd problem includes not only people who know us but strangers as well. And family as well. Tall people won't understand.
we are genetically programmed to disdain genetic fukeups methinks

osama-been-thottin-t-shishoukami-mens-height-chart-5-0-53-king-54-57-30676561.png

:feelskek:

better to live a short exciting life as a tallfag than as long miserable life as a manlet tbh
yeah, but it's a fun example how near-sighted foids are
"good genes" don't mean good health (chad can die at 20, but if he impregnated a few foids, he's achieved evolutionary success), just attractiveness
foids will gleefully give their kids cancer and heart problems if it means having sex with chad
I believe there are circumstances where evolution can be dysgenic and we've hit this stage

It’s over if you’re below 6'2 tbh

yeah, but it's a fun example how near-sighted foids are
"good genes" don't mean good health (chad can die at 20, but if he impregnated a few foids, he's achieved evolutionary success), just attractiveness
Doesn't matter much, our ancestors (even at the very recent 16th century) lived only about 25 years! So long-term health problems aren't a problem for evolution.

Thanks retard for the motivation of the day. It’s beyond me why threads like these are allowed.

the average height for the general polulation is 5'10 but for men under 30 it must be 6 foot or 6'1 tbh
It sure seems that way where I am. I get heightmogged everywhere I go in Southern England and I'm 5'10. I feel short.

I've seen above average face 165cm manlets lifemog tallcels to oblivion and back