Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your oneitis calls you back years later, RUN!

• Thread starter Hail The Bloatlord
  • Start date
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
Ok, let's say you had a oneitis for years, and you were "such a good friend", then life brought you apart.
Years later she drops in town, calls you, meets you at a party and wants to talk to you, whatever...
You might even be over her, and take it as a chance to see an old friend.
DON'T.
What's happening is she's hitting the wall and none of the chads she preferred to you is anymore availabe for relationship or betabuxxing, so she decided to pick YOU out of her sleeve.
She might need someone to provide for a kid or for her, she might be in debt, she might need a visa or the courage to dump her current husband, it doesn't matter, just remember she doesn't mean well. She gave for granted you will always be available and you'd do anything for her attentions and maybe a little sex.
Wanna pump and dump her? Good luck, if you're cold as ice you'll have a lifetime chance, but don't forget she knows your secrets and how to manipulate you.
If you're 20 something you might think it's odd, or impossible, if you're past 35 you probably know well what I mean.

I never had an oneitis, had crushes in HS though, but even if i will see them i wouldn't bother to say, Hello.
I wont waste any time on stupid rosties...

Sounds like some fakecel shit

Gtfo the forum

These newfags are the worse

Hypothetical question....

If she does this but is still a virgin, do you answer?

Lol. Nobody would pick me even if I have a top-tier job, since I wasn't close to any women in my youth in the first place.

I have only one retarded foid friend now and she might pick me in 5-10 years, however she's literally 2-3 points below my looksmatch and I'd rather stay single tbh. Getting her as a gf would be the most shameful thing to do.

even if she's virgin she doesn't mean well, there was a reason why she didn't chose you in the first place, and reasons why she might be so desperate to call you back.

even if she's virgin she doesn't mean well, there was a reason why she didn't chose you in the first place, and reasons why she might be so desperate to call you back.
Interesting thought. So you suggest that maybe she got rejected by a few chads and is settling for me? If that's the case, I'm fine with that because she's still virgin therefore we can pair bond. She may have liked Chad, but she never took his dick. I want a woman to be desperate for me anyway. Women should need men, but our cucked society has convinced women that they don't need us and has allowed women to run rampant and unchecked.

sounds like your speaking from experience OP. fakecel detected perhaps hmmm :feelsbaton:

also if you still have oneitis as an incel your clearly still in denial of the blackpill

also if you still have oneitis as an incel your clearly still in denial of the blackpill
Well I assume most people here had a least one in their teen years. Personally I got rid of it in my late 20s.

Oh yeah, I know this game. I had one girl I orbited, and she told me, "If I'm not married by the time I'm 40, I'll marry you."

Tell her you want sex on the first or second day, if she refuses, you'll be in a sex-starved relationship betabuxing

Sounds like some fakecel shit

Gtfo the forum

These newfags are the worse

These greystarcels need to be fucking banned from making threads until they have 500 posts.

in short a SCAM don't fall for it cucks!

a Virgin emma watson lol who the fuck would say no to that :giga:
elab

I just google that girl, she is very GL. Surely you do not know this girl IRL, she appears to be famous.

elab

I just google that girl, she is very GL. Surely you do not know this girl IRL, she appears to be famous.
He’s implying she’s his celebrity oneitis, she’s one of the stars of Harry Potter, I can assure you he doesn’t know her.

He’s implying she’s his celebrity oneitis, she’s one of the stars of Harry Potter, I can assure you he doesn’t know her.
What's the point of that? That's basically asking for failure. That woman is in movies, even the Chad down the street can't get her, why could an incel? JFL. At least our oneitises we have like 0.01% chance to succeed. For an incel to score that woman, he would need a legit glitch in the matrix or a cosmic ray to flip a bit or something crazy like that.

What's the point of that? That's basically asking for failure. That woman is in movies, even the Chad down the street can't get her, why could an incel? JFL. At least our oneitises we have like 0.01% chance to succeed. For an incel to score that woman, he would need a legit glitch in the matrix or a cosmic ray to flip a bit or something crazy like that.
Yeah, this;

is more likely to happen than them getting together tbh.

One of my biggest crushes was married when we met. I was friends with her and her husband before he died.
If she called me up now it would probably be to discuss anime or ask me a guy question since she has teenage sons.

She is not and if you belive that you are stupid.
But if somehow you can be 100% sure she is than yes. You are a fakecel if you reject a virgin.

I never had oneitis i never really liked any girl for the simple reason is that i believed that nobody will ever be interested in me it's not just my face but i'm totally aware that i'm boring guy with a shitty personality

She is not and if you belive that you are stupid.
But if somehow you can be 100% sure she is than yes. You are a fakecel if you reject a virgin.
I am 95% sure my last oneitis was a virgin (she was like 20 or 21 at the time) and would confirm 100% before doing anything don't get me wrong. I agree about the virgin rejecting. A woman's chastity (and thusly giving it to her husband) is her highest honor.

If my oneitis called me back I wouldn't run, no. I would try to P&D ofc. Not planning to orbit her though, or provide her with anything.

Very improbable and blue pilled scenario

Only Chad is ever a womans first choice. Truth is if any of us ever do ascend it will be with one of Chad's sloppy seconds. This is the cruelty and unfairness of life.

Only Chad is ever a womans first choice. Truth is if any of us ever do ascend it will be with one of Chad's sloppy seconds. This is the cruelty and unfairness of life.
Even if we ascended, women will never stop thinking about their first while being with us. First choices have their special place in a woman's heart

Well I assume most people here had a least one in their teen years. Personally I got rid of it in my late 20s.
If by oneitis you mean a girl I crushed on, then yes. Haven't seen her in decades, and she never made any effort to contact me.

These days women don't seem as interested in betabux, it's been my experience that they will flat out ask you for money/resources while making it clear they won't fuck you. Such is the level of modern female entitlement.

I've blocked every girl I had a crush on years ago.
I don't crush on girls anymore.

God tier cope

If your oneities calls you ever.

Fakecel

Lol

Yeah, some of us unfortunately don't even have friends.

fakecel LARPer thread

a oneitis is not good friends with an incel. Get the fuck off our forum please

Sounds kinda :redpill::redpill::redpill: tbh

This seems more like a normie problem than an incel problem. Not that normies don't have legitimate issues, because female hypergamy has hurt them too, but we incels have it far worse.

No girl I ever had a crush on would ever call me.

that’s true they fuck all the Chads during their prime and then try to betabux the “nice guys” whom they rejected

Once an incel always an incel.

If a foid who ignored or rejected you for years comes to you out of the blue, claiming she fell in love with your amazing personality or interests that she hadn't noticed before, she's just looking for a free meal ticket.

My crushes barely talked to me or never talked to me so I dont have to worry about something like this.

If you were enough of a failed normie to orbit chicks when you were young this is galactic IQ advice

As a general rule, if a woman is willing to talk to you and you're not Chad, shes broken in some way

Look at this fakecel type shit. I don't even have a oneitis to hit me up years later, too ugly for it.

Your oneitis friendzoned you? Fakecel. Trucels get acquaintance zoned by their oneitis. It happened to me today. She literally told me we are not friends but just acquaintances.

She will never be a virgin, dude.

Don't let even a single moment of doubt make you think otherwise. You'll never have a twenty-something year old woman who hasn't slept around come knocking at your door.

Even that sweet, shy, coy, wallflower of a girl you have a crush on has already slept with other guys. She's given them handjobs and blowjobs, let them touch her tits, swallowed and digested their cum.

Take the blackpill.

Once an incel always an incel.

If a foid who ignored or rejected you for years comes to you out of the blue, claiming she fell in love with your amazing personality or interests that she hadn't noticed before, she's just looking for a free meal ticket.