Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If your parents treated like like trash you are ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
There are study's that show parents treat better looking baby's better than uglier ones. As a baby I was fat and had a massive red rash on my face and black curly hair. I looked like an orc or some shit. My mom use to slap me and shit. If I was Chad I wouldn't have been treated like this.

You can know if your incel from day 1 tbh

Brutal shit man. Everything can be traced back to Halo or Failo

Brutal shit man. Everything can be traced back to Halo or Failo
Indeed, it is the ONLY thing that matters with your relationships with others.

yup, i can confirm.

if i looked like chad i would be treated like a king

yup, i can confirm.

if i looked like chad i would be treated like a king
Chads and Stacy's get taken to lots of places by parents and socialized as much as possible from a young age. As incels are given technology to cope with so the parents don't have to deal with them.

Oh hey you’re back

How dare they treat Like like trash. He deserves better than that

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I have a theory that it's because in the past people had many children and giving attention to each other required a lot of resources and nature was really unforgiving,
so parents were basically hardwired to like the child with the highest genetically potential while caring less about the incel child because he is most likely to die
and not help that much

I have a theory that it's because in the past people had many children and giving attention to each other required a lot of resources and nature was really unforgiving,
so parents were basically hardwired to like the child with the highest genetically potential while caring less about the incel child because he is most likely to die
and not help that much
That is brutal but true honestly. But I don't believe the number of children effects it, you could be an only child or have 5 siblings and results will be similar.

That is brutal but true honestly. But I don't believe the number of children effects it, you could be an only child or have 5 siblings and results will be similar.
I said that they were hardwired to like the chad child, I just said that the number of the children and unforgivable environment is the cause of humans being hardwired like that