Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your search history contains “how to commit suicide painlessly”. I got some bad news for you

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
You are an incel

I have good copes.

i dont have good copes

jfl if you wont rope eventually and continue to live 40+ in constant suffering and rejection

I know how to kill myself so no need to google it

I clear my search history all the time tbh.

:feelsbaton:

Real men search on how to be a superhero. :feelsbaton:

I always get linked to the samaritans :cryfeels:

Shit, when I will commit suicide, it must be painful so others can't say that I am a coward.

Not necessarily, I'm sure there are a lot of normies - "my gf/bf broke up with me, I'm so depressed"

That made the same search, depression and suicidal thoughts are relative to ones personal concept of "hardship" and "stress".

Not necessarily, I'm sure there are a lot of normies - "my gf/bf broke up with me, I'm so depressed"

That made the same search, depression and suicidal thoughts are relative to ones personal concept of "hardship" and "stress".
Fakecel slayer

Oh no I though I was a :chad:.
But you are right, its over for me.

I never found comfort in this song.

I’m pretty much an expert on suicide, the amount I’ve read about it. Hopefully when I finally do it I’ll do it right.

JFL at this joke of a universe.

that alone isn't enough since

The incel trio is:
  1. How to get a girlfriend
  2. How to cope with loneliness, or How to cope with virginity
  3. how to commit suicide painlessly

Suicide is the only cope left.

Shit, when I will commit suicide, it must be painful so others can't say that I am a coward.
I hate it when people call people who kill themselves cowards

Searched that ironically on mom's tablet, gave me a good laugh hahaha, am i still a inkel???
jfl if you wont rope eventually and continue to live 40+ in constant suffering and rejection
I won't.

white girls such this stuff all the time when they experience depression for 0.1s after getting ghosted by Chad

I thought you were gonna say that the authorities will lock you in an asylum. :feelstrash:

I searched few times when I had bad days but ultimately decided I couldn't do it to my family. No matter how I hate my parents I'm their only child. Although you could argue death is better than being a disappointment.