Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're 18 or younger I feel sorry for you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I pity you in extreme because you have no idea the suffering that awaits you. You may think that your highschool days were the worst years of your life, but no my friend. Hell is just beginning. You're going to start a painful path of suffering and rejection, until now no one really expected nothing from you cause you were a kid but now you're or soon to be an adult and life is gonna get harder for you.

First you're gonna start wageslaving. Your boss, coworkers, anyone who deals with you at work is gonna see you as nothing but garbage, disposable, unworthy. No one's gonna help you. You will fight for a promotion or a raise that will be given to the prettiest Stacy or the most attractive Chad of the place cause, well, they attractive, they have to have best while you, you're nothing.

Then your social life. Lol, it's over. You won't have any friends and the few friends you managed to have at school are gonna disappear. They are gonna marry, or go live elsewhere but you will see them every time less till they no longer remember your name. And your family? Forget them, you don't matter to them. You will be lucky if you see them on holidays unless you live with your parents.

I left the worst for the last: women. Do I really need to tell you how fucked up you're on this one? IT'S OVER! If you haven't managed to accomplish what your peers at school did with girls, which should've been the easiest thing on the planet caused girls then were even more of sluts, what makes you think you will have a chance with a woman who's had tons of sexual encounters by the age of 20 and who's only looking for prime Chad's cock? No amount of lookism, or confidence, or "just go up and talk to her bro" is gonna save you from years and years of sexual failure and rejection. Not even ugly girls will give you a chance. AT ALL.

I'm almost 30. My entire life has been a complete hell. No one has helped me and no one will. I'm cursed to be a loser just because I look like a loser. And I know it has not ended yet. It happend to me and it will happen to you. It's over my friend. It's so over.

Last edited:
I'm almost 30. My entire life has been a complete hell. No one has helped me and no one will. I'm cursed to be a loser just because I look like a loser.
I feel this so much. I'm approaching mid 20s and no ones ever gave a fuck and never will because my genetic makeup is inferior

They should start investing in copes asap.

That’s brutal as fuck

I’m 18 and hs was good tbh , Except for the girls part and yeah , I’m aware everything will get worse. I will probably rope tbhtbh

Years have passed like lightning bolt since high school ended and im still on square one. I may cope and say well i'm still in early 20s, i still have time but what if tomorrow i will be suddenly at your age.

What can I say except delete this :feelsrope:

I'm approaching the end of college. The end of "get drunk and laid every weekend" part of my life. Except that never happened. And never will. I hate everything.

I can confirm, it will only get worse.

YoungCels, GTFO AND GO LOOKSMAXX NOW

I can confirm, it will only get worse.

YoungCels, GTFO AND GO LOOKSMAXX NOW

Yeh, it's not enough to be making little improvements here and there when you're young. You have to make massive amounts of change, most youngcels here are probably going to underestimate how difficult it will be. It truly becomes nightmare difficulty.

Last edited:
I have already talked about it. High school will very likely be the best period of your life, if it already sucks now, yeah, bad news. But you're approaching it from a "glass half empty" perspective. Yeah, youngcels have more years of wageslaving and shit waiting for them statistically, but shouldn't oldcels who are already neck-deep in that lifestyle get pitied the most? At least youngcels are still young and can enjoy their youths and try to acquire key things like teen love experiences.

Maybe the great tribulation happens soon and those youngcels don't even have to go through it, also. Who knows.

Years have passed like lightning bolt since high school ended and im still on square one. I may cope and say well i'm still in early 20s, i still have time but what if tomorrow i will be suddenly at your age.

View attachment 170433
its over

I pity you in extreme because you have no idea the suffering that awaits you. You may think that your highschool days were the worst years of your life, but no my friend. Hell is just beginning. You're going to start a painful path of suffering and rejection, until now no one really expected nothing from you cause you were a kid but now you're or soon to be an adult and life is gonna get harder for you.

First you're gonna start wageslaving. Your boss, coworkers, anyone who deals with you at work is gonna see you as nothing but garbage, disposable, unworthy. No one's gonna help you. You will fight for a promotion or a raise that will be given to the prettiest Stacy or the most attractive Chad of the place cause, well, they attractive, they have to have best while you, you're nothing.

Then your social life. Lol, it's over. You won't have any friends and the few friends you managed to have at school are gonna disappear. They are gonna marry, or go live elsewhere but you will see them every time less till they no longer remember your name. And your family? Forget them, you don't matter to them. You will be lucky if you see them on holidays unless you live with your parents.

I left the worst for the last: women. Do I really need to tell you how fucked up you're on this one? IT'S OVER! If you haven't managed to accomplish what your peers at school did with girls, which should've been the easiest thing on the planet caused girls then were even more of sluts, what makes you think you will have a chance with a woman who's had tons of sexual encounters by the age of 20 and who's only looking for prime Chad's cock? No amount of lookism, or confidence, or "just go up and talk to her bro" is gonna save you from years and years of sexual failure and rejection. Not even ugly girls will give you a chance. AT ALL.

I'm almost 30. My entire life has been a complete hell. No one has helped me and no one will. I'm cursed to be a loser just because I look like a loser. And I know it has not ended yet. It happend to me and it will happen to you. It's over my friend. It's so over.
This is pretty ominous
I finished highschool half a year ago
I really don't want to end up like you,friend
But all of the signs of trueceldom are present in my life
No friends,everyone treats me like shit,at different workplaces ands schools
I wish I could really change my current situation

Kidscels are the worst. They dont understand anything

I turned 18 month ago. What should I do? I’m too dumb for university, too lazy for work and too poor to neet.

That’s brutal as fuck

I’m 18 and hs was good tbh , Except for the girls part and yeah , I’m aware everything will get worse. I will probably rope tbhtbh

It probably wont get worse. Next two years are crucial, if you dont rope it will most likely become easier afterwards. Most of the people get used to inceldom and apart from sporadic depressive episodes most of the time they dont really feel bad.

what makes you think you will have a chance with a woman who's had tons of sexual encounters by the age of 20 and who's only looking for prime Chad's cock?
Fuck it's over. Why even fucken try at this point...

I'm quite done with suffering. I will need to stop the pain soon.

Lots of young people here. I wasted my first two years of college and now I’m on my second year in another bachelor. Friends and people I know are finishing it this year. Feels really bad.

They should rope and avoid the suffering

This will only get worse. I pity the truecel in 2050.

This will only get worse. I pity the truecel in 2050.
at least it'll be less time until we die. because honestly the more seriously i think about the rope, the more i think i may not actually be able to do it

I disagree. Life as wageslave mogd school any day of the week. I have more than enough$ for copes. There is no pressure as much. I don't even have to see co-workers in my job most of the time