Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you’re a NT zoomer with wide social circle there is VERY LOW chance that you are incel

Massive cope

There are multiple users who are literally famous for this
You’re confusing just being NT with being NTmaxxed. Lots of people here are just NT. No one is NTmaxxed in high school with a large social circle, if that was true they wouldn’t have a clue incels exist.

“Oh but there’s no social circle for your face” nigga if you’re ugly or a curry or something then you automatically have low social status so that can’t cancel it out. you maby have a few friends but you aren’t texting girls on Snapchat and shit actively which is what im talking about

pretty much every single banned fakecel on this forum met the listed criteria. @vippnor @lll @werty1457 @Sparrow’s Song etc all got hook ups/girlfriends in high school via social circle maxxing

this is the best example of what I’m talking about

“We met at Cadet camp when I was 13 (Cadet camp was 2 weeks long). After it ended we were long distance for like a month. Broke up again. Got back together next year's Cadet camp (3 weeks long). she was super horny and wanted to fuck but we never found the time”

nigga what the fuck is cadet camp? if you’re a high schooler who is immersed enough in normal social life that you go to shit like that and the school football games and the senior prom and socialize with girls there then you can prob get sex very easily. you have SO many opportunities to have sex it’s not even funny. imagine snapchatting with horny girls who dont have access to tinder every day and thinking you have no opportunities to get sex JFL nihha

“I just got back from the school basketball game and I was carpooling with Becky from my English class and I sent her a dm on insta after the game” have sex with her you fool

10x MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE ASCENDED VIA SOCIAL CIRCLE MAXXING IN TEEN YEARS THAN BY RUNNING JBW IN SEA. I legit think being an NT zoomer in high school is comparable to being a white man in the Philippines
Lmao at Sparrow

All he needed to do was just shut the fuck up and he'd probably still be here shitposting :feelsgah:

“Oh but there’s no social circle for your face” nigga if you’re ugly or a curry or something then you automatically have low social status so that can’t cancel it out. you maby have a few friends but you aren’t texting girls on Snapchat and shit actively which is what im talking about

pretty much every single banned fakecel on this forum met the listed criteria. @vippnor @lll @werty1457 @Sparrow’s Song etc all got hook ups/girlfriends in high school via social circle maxxing

“We met at Cadet camp when I was 13 (Cadet camp was 2 weeks long). After it ended we were long distance for like a month. Broke up again. Got back together next year's Cadet camp (3 weeks long). she was super horny and wanted to fuck but we never found the time”

nigga what the fuck is cadet camp? if you’re a high schooler who is immersed enough in normal social life that you go to shit like that and the school football games and the senior prom and socialize with girls there then you can prob get sex very easily. you have SO many opportunities to have sex it’s not even funny. imagine snapchatting with horny girls who dont have access to tinder every day and thinking you have no opportunities to get sex JFL nihha

“I just got back from the school basketball game and I was carpooling with Becky from my English class and I sent her a dm on insta after the game” have sex with her you fool

10x MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE ASCENDED VIA SOCIAL CIRCLE MAXXING IN TEEN YEARS THAN BY RUNNING JBW IN SEA. I legit think being an NT zoomer in high school is comparable to being a white man in the Philippines
Is Vippnorr in that linked looksmax thread :feelswhere:

high iq