Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're able to get a legitimate job, you can probably ascend.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I am 24 years old and have been attempting to get a job since I was 18. The way it goes has always been the same.

-About 1/20 of the jobs I apply for will ask me to come in for an actual interview.
-Once the interview is over, not a single one will ever call back.

The fact is, the entire world has no reason to hire an ugly male. Yes, even for construction or walmart wageslaving job. They don't want you. They'll take an old person who was once attractive in his heyday over you. A truecel is unemployable, but if you're an incel and have managed to get a job, you can probably ascend. If you're attractive enough for an employer, you're probably attractive enough for a female.

Lots of us have jobs here lol not every incel is an unemployed neet. Some of us make 6 figures.

Lots of us have jobs here lol not every incel is an unemployed neet. Some of us make 6 figures.
If you're attractive enough for a corporation, you're attractive enough for a female. Go slay.

If you're attractive enough for a corporation, you're attractive enough for a female. Go slay.
Lol all I have is a basic job. Can't get past the $35k mark. Need way more than that to slay or compensate with good looks like Chad construction worker who makes the same as me more or less

Ascend to what? Beta bucks?

It would have worked in the past when women financially relied on their husbands but we live in an age where women can become millionaires by just taking photos of their ass and selling them online so that's not going to work.

I am 24 years old and have been attempting to get a job since I was 18. The way it goes has always been the same.

-About 1/20 of the jobs I apply for will ask me to come in for an actual interview.
-Once the interview is over, not a single one will ever call back.

The fact is, the entire world has no reason to hire an ugly male. Yes, even for construction or walmart wageslaving job. They don't want you. They'll take an old person who was once attractive in his heyday over you. A truecel is unemployable, but if you're an incel and have managed to get a job, you can probably ascend. If you're attractive enough for an employer, you're probably attractive enough for a female.

Not hiring ugly people explains why you have people with master degrees in science working low paid wage jobs.

I work in a disabled job.
I tried to get normal jobs, but they wouldn't take me.
The immigrants are stealing all our jobs.
If you're good looking or have a good personality, then you don't have to worry about immigrants stealing jobs. being White doesn't help.
I was willing to do menial work. Mailroom, messenger, work in a gift shop, stock room.
I even applied for a job working with mannequins.

Ascend to what? Beta bucks?
It would have worked in the past when women financially relied on their husbands but we live in an age where women can become millionaires by just taking photos of their ass and selling them online so that's not going to work.
It's not about paying for women, but rather that to get a job you have to have a minimum bar of attractiveness. That minimum bar is shared by what the lowest tier ascending males can get. Your life will still be shit, but at least you won't be an incel.

there are also shitty jobs that normies tend to avoid

It's not about paying for women, but rather that to get a job you have to have a minimum bar of attractiveness. That minimum bar is shared by what the lowest tier ascending males can get. Your life will still be shit, but at least you won't be an incel.
I really don't think being attractive enough to get a job is really the same as being attractive enough to get woman to have sex with you.

Im studying in a good university and Im really smart, I will probably get a job easily, harder than my classmates but still wont be hard. Im whit tough, I guess that helps a lot. But i will never ascend

Being ugly is hands down worse than belonging to any so called minority.

the only way for us to financially survive is by somehow making money off the internet

Disagree. I'm not sure if this is bragging or not, but I have a job. Just because my boss sees me as a valuable employee doesn't mean anyone will have sex with me.

It's definitely beneficial.

While what OP said is certainly hyperbolic as plenty of truecels have jobs (I'm 32, KHV, and truecel but have 2 jobs) he's right about how difficult it is for ugly men to find a job in 2019.

Things weren't always this bad though. I actually got the first couple of jobs I had without even submitting a resume. This was back in the mid 2000s though, and of course those days are long gone. These days literally every job (even minimum wage burger flipping jobs) require a resume, experience, references, 2 interviews, a drug test and a personality/aptitude test. So I have no idea what young guys with no degree or experience even do to get jobs these days.

The best advice I have for people like OP (ugly, male, no degree, no experience) would be to:

1. Lie on your resume. Put down place that closed down semi-recently but a place at least a half hour away from the places you are applying to.
  2. Use fake references. Get your brother, cousin, friend, uncle, or somebody else to pretend to have been your coworker or supervisor. Make sure they are competent enough not to fuck it up.
  3. Pray that neither of your interviewers are women (or god forbid, women under 40)

Even then, the odds are against you and you'll have to hope to just get lucky. Hell, I'm 32 with a lot of experience at this point and even I had to get really lucky to get my current second (minimum wage) job. I initially got the standard "Thank you for your interest, blah blah blah, We're now considering other candidates" rejection e-mail from them but then got a call a few days later asking me if I could come do a drug test the same day, and come into work the next. Turns out that the person they chose for the position ended up taking a different job and they just needed someone ASAP. Not only that but if they had called when I was at work, I wouldn't have gotten the job either because they would have just kept going down the list until they found someone who was available at that moment.

It's really depressing to think that at age 32 I had to get really lucky to get a part-time, minimum wage job that I would have easily gotten when I was 18. After all these years of working, I'm worse off than I was in my late teens.

It's really depressing to think that at age 32 I had to get really lucky to get a part-time, minimum wage job that I would have easily gotten when I was 18. After all these years of working, I'm worse off than I was in my late teens.
think about how bad it's going to be in 10 years when automation really starts taking off.

Tfw too autistic to land a job

betabuxing for roastie is not ascension

bruh most people have jobs, not everyone is NEET

A truecel is unemployable, but if you're an incel and have managed to get a job, you can probably ascend

COPE! I make like 3k a month after taxes. Still am a 37 yo KHHV and all foids reject me.

LOL stay NEET boyo, i work 5 days a week in an office job making 3k a month yet still remain incel.

Tbh i don't even want a gf if i had to wageslave just to keep her.

That is true, the discrimination is everywhere

bruh most people have jobs, not everyone is NEET
Most people are not incels. INCELS can't find jobs, because employers will always hire the better looking alternative. If you are able to be hired, you have what it takes to ascend. The mark of the truecel is permanent unemployment, you are above that.

Lol all I have is a basic job. Can't get past the $35k mark. Need way more than that to slay or compensate with good looks like Chad construction worker who makes the same as me more or less
earning 35k places you in top 5% earners in the world. Possible even 3%. If you have enough social skills to get hired and hold a well-paid job that makes you a fakecel. If I was a mod I would most definitely ban you.

earning 35k places you in top 5% earners in the world. Possible even 3%. If you have enough social skills to get hired and hold a well-paid job that makes you a fakecel. If I was a mod I would most definitely ban you.

$35k a year... not a week or a month lol I wish. And I work at a job with little to no social interaction which is awesome. I don't wanna put up with the drama that is started by foids and cucks that goes on in many workplaces.

I diagree, although it's true that it's more difficult for ugly males to get a job, it's still possible if it's just a manual labor job and the interviewer is not a woman.

u have no experience and were probably awkward as fuck during the interviews. i’ve seen legit retarded people get jobs. truecels are dime a dozen in shit jobs as well.

according to this site http://www.globalrichlist.com/ you are in 0.81% top global earners.
If you are one of the richest people on the planet and still cannot at least get a mail order bride you must be a huge moron.

As an autist, theres no place to get jobs, aside from places where your pay is less or the same as autismbux, so you might as well just not do it. Also those jobs are very limited, and in general they're mouth-breathing retarded levels of work. Why even bother when you can just get the same amount of money autismbux? Theres generally normie-autistic on waiting lists for those jobs (you know, the type of unaware autist that really wants to be a normie and "out there" in the world.

As an autist, theres no place to get jobs, aside from places where your pay is less or the same as autismbux, so you might as well just not do it. Also those jobs are very limited, and in general they're mouth-breathing retarded levels of work. Why even bother when you can just get the same amount of money autismbux? Theres generally normie-autistic on waiting lists for those jobs (you know, the type of unaware autist that really wants to be a normie and "out there" in the world.
I work in a disabled job. It is a place for people with disabilities. It is a retarded / pity job.
Real jobs would not hire me. Not even the menial ones.

I used to be able to get jobs but I could never keep them long. My longest was a year.

That's not how this shit works, I know plent ugly fuckers that are working and making more money than me (better positions) with no GF, please stop with these delusions, your boss wants to get maximum work out of you, they don't really care how you look unless you are hideously ugly (like physically disfigured) it won't make a difference

It depends on the job you are applying for, if you are below average looks, and you apply for a marketing position, you are a fucking idiot, marketing is about presentation, and your looks is part of that, if you apply for some data entry/clerk job stuck in a cubicle, they'll hire you, because they know you have no life and that means you'll be a dedicated worker, also nobody will have too see you much behind that cubicle.

baseline for europe: fit body, job, rent or own an apartment, have at least 2-3 friends and activities you can talk about
baseline for america: same but more money, driver license and a clean good-looking car

these baselines give you NOTHING, they are the minimum to be considered a human male that does not seriously disturb people. beyond that you need a good combo of looks, logistics and luck to get anywhere.

That's not how this shit works, I know plent ugly fuckers that are working and making more money than me (better positions) with no GF,

How old are they? What type of field?

low iq thread, having a job and paying for fat&ugly&old whore = cuckdom not ascending

this is my plan, but i wont beta bux any girl. ill pretend to make little money so gold diggers stay away right off the bat, recently i found a good job first time in my life, i had to work very hard to get here but now i make 6 figures. planning to make a lot of money than move to asia, find a girl from the farmlands or just someone humble enough and doesn't hate men, and live rest of my life there. ill try to make sure to spread the black pill wherever i go and help fellow incels and lower caste people/outcast. hopefully i can make some passive income with trading, or online selling. i came from poor family too, honestly i was lucky tho, had to do a lot to get where i am. fuck 1st world states, its like a mix of brave new world and 1984 here. just like to add, for the job i got there was no interviews, they hired me based on my resume. so i agree if your incel, interviews will always kill it, but if you can find a job that just hires anyone without interviews, hold onto that shit for your life.

Big corp with a female HR?

Nope, either way I think you are asking too many questions and its getting rather FBI'ish lol, next you are going to ask which country I'm in, I would not answer that.

Nope, either way I think you are asking too many questions and its getting rather FBI'ish lol, next you are going to ask which country I'm in, I would not answer that.

I'm saying in america with any decent sized company, women do 99% of the hiring which automatically means rejection if you're ugly.

You're not getting around the women being gatekeepers thing if you're ugly.

I'm saying in america with any decent sized company, women do 99% of the hiring which automatically means rejection if you're ugly.

You're not getting around the women being gatekeepers thing if you're ugly.

The HR is male, the interviewer who recommends us was female (well mines was, assuming his was too, as most women are in these HR type positions, that I agree with you on), I think you guys are over selling this though, unless you are hideously ugly, your looks won't keep you unemployed.

Also this is why you should email your resume and send in a hard copy, if enough people in high positions see your qualifications and work ethic, they'll find a job for you there despite bias.

LOL stay NEET boyo, i work 5 days a week in an office job making 3k a month yet still remain incel.

Tbh i don't even want a gf if i had to wageslave just to keep her.
Do you miss your old lifestyle?