Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're able to get a legitimate job, you can probably ascend.

I held many jobs before but still didnt ascend. It's not that easy bro.

major cope you will just be used

Man you must be truly deformed or autistic to the max if you can't even get a walmart job

I am 24 years old and have been attempting to get a job since I was 18. The way it goes has always been the same.

-About 1/20 of the jobs I apply for will ask me to come in for an actual interview.
-Once the interview is over, not a single one will ever call back.

The fact is, the entire world has no reason to hire an ugly male. Yes, even for construction or walmart wageslaving job. They don't want you. They'll take an old person who was once attractive in his heyday over you. A truecel is unemployable, but if you're an incel and have managed to get a job, you can probably ascend. If you're attractive enough for an employer, you're probably attractive enough for a female.
Go NEET.

I even applied for a job working with mannequins.
Well if you got that job you would of raped the stock. Good that they rejected you.

I’m nearly 32 with 0 education and 0 job history or experience. Why would anyone hire me? Good thing my country has autismbux.

Nobody wants an autist with a sperg stare at their company, should just :feelsrope:because its already over

I have my own business and can't ascend. Job or money has no relation with inceldom, genetics do.

earning 35k places you in top 5% earners in the world. Possible even 3%. If you have enough social skills to get hired and hold a well-paid job that makes you a fakecel. If I was a mod I would most definitely ban you.
Good job you are not a mod then fag.

earning 35k places you in top 5% earners in the world. Possible even 3%. If you have enough social skills to get hired and hold a well-paid job that makes you a fakecel. If I was a mod I would most definitely ban you.

Earning 35k in a place where median house prices are $800,000+

Lmao at getting a good job and making money as a cure for inceldom. That's just betabuxx cuckoldry. Enjoy raising chads kids (who will never respect you. Because lets be honest their mother doesn't either)

Lots of us have jobs here lol not every incel is an unemployed neet. Some of us make 6 figures.
True. But job is nothing. If u over work nobody wants u :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Not really, ugly men are very useful as biorobots.