Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're an antisemite, you might as well lick Chad's cum off of his boots

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incels don't have any race, and don't belong to any group, in a manner of speaking. Incels are casted out people. By race we undestand a group of individuals who shares similatiries in comportament, tendencies, as well as appearance and blood, and relate to each other based on these elements, because we are naturally attracted for those who are similar to us.

You belong to nowhere because you are not accepted as one of them, even if you have the same blood. You do not relate to people as you were suppose to relate if you were indeed a member of society, like having girlfriends. You just live among them as an invisible person. Your ''race'' would give a fuck if you die at this very moment, the females of your ''race'' think you are a disgunting thing that they will never want any kind of relationship or intimacy. They don't care if you feel alone or depressed. You being alive or dead it is indifferent to them. You are not, and will never be one of them.

Strawman

Social life is not reduced to fucking girls every single day, the strenght of a cohesive society where social trust, little delincuency , not racial tensions ....exist overshadow it all.

So yeaa i identify as an euro incel that preffer to life and fight to mantain as it was a secure homogeneous nation that life in brasil tier nation even if i dont get laid

Last edited:
Strawman

Social life is not reduced to fucking girls every single day, the strenght of a cohesive society where social trust, little delincuency , not racial tensions ....exist overshadow it all.

So yeaa i identify as an euro incel that preffer to life and fight to mantain as it was a secure homogeneous nation that life in brasil tier nation

In both nations you be what you are right now: An incel. Caring about your own safety is a more valid point to defend nationalist ideas, and the only point that has any credibility. However it is still far away to make any sense when considering our way of life. In a utopic society free of all kind of crimes and jewish interference, you will stil not feel happy or satisfied by the mere sense of security, since your most basic natural desires will still be supressed. You are now a depressed and lonely person in a society where an arab muslim doesn't rape a white bitch who looks down on you and where a black guy doesn't marry and have mixed kids with a white girl who would never have sex with you, what a paradise, right?

I doubt most people here support nationalistic ideas just because they are worried about crimes and safety, they support it by motives that will affect only normie lifestyle. It is chad that will need to care about the cultural matters of society where he will raise his children and protect his wife, not you rotting alone in your room on internet acessing forums online. If the reason you are agaisnt the jews is because you believe your life may be at risk by criminals they send to your country, I understand, but worrying about ''racial integrity and the preservation of the white race'' it's total nonsense. Since it has nothing to do with you. Most people seems to not be aware of this fact, they simply cannot say a single valid motive about how the end of the white race will affect them. It will only be bad for the future generations of normies and chads. Since they will become uglier and the average population IQ will reduce. You won't be here when this happens, so why care about it?

Also I did not say you gotta have a chad sexual life to be considered part of society, It is not about quantity but by the feeling that you are respected and have enough valor to a woman consider you a proper mate to have children. That way you will then be in harmony with your biological purposes and feel happy.

Last edited:
Zionism on the other hand is very ideological.
Wow who would have thought, an ideology is ideological. That's it, you've uncovered the secrets of the universe

Oh there was a collective agenda to create IT (So I guess we're not compatible after all, I thought only normalfags have racial alleged beliefs)

Right? And your point is what? That there were several people involved in the creation of Israel? And what makes it special again?

Idk why you speak as if the only problem some of us have is with Israel. The entire Islamic world alone hates USA the same it hates Israel. that entity just like the UK. by no means is a good thing . The difference is in the fact that the British global supremacy efforts were destabilised and destroyed. Unlike Israel and their puppets in the USA that took control after the britscum .

I don't speak of it as the only issue people have with Israel. Also I've yet to see any evidence for the US being an Israeli puppet. If you can't see any other reason for the US spending billions on Israel, then you are rather ignorant

Although France Russia and Germany are still ruled by puppets. I'm fine with pretty much all other nations. I really wonder why?. China. India. Maybe because they don't start proxy wars lead by global powers and intervene with national conflict.

Oh please, China and Russia are currently fulfilling major colonization prospects in Asia, Africa and S. America. I don't know about India, but I would guess they too have some . And let's not even start with Iran, USA and Saudi Arabia, are involved in warfare all over the ME.

Oh that makes it so much better. I should start supporting Jewish bankers creating monopolies in the whole world now. I didn't know changing labels will make their goals change as well. Such a relief. Their goals and interests are obvious. Otherwise we wouldn't even talk about this.
There's regular strawmanning and there's this. I can't even start to respond to something which is totally not what I said. My point was just that the hysteria of some people and the obsession with the word "agenda", like it actually means something, is just silly.

I'm no stormcel to be clear. Hypocrisy to me is inherently the most dominant part of human nature. Jews to me are normal people there's good there's bad but like everyone else they have conflict of interests. Their goals on the long run hurts people like me. So it's only natural for me to oppose them.
Again, there's no proof that there's some unified "jewish goal". Just like there isn't a goal of any people. Obviously the Nation of Israel wishes to expand it's power and rule over more power, but that includes every single government in the world.

In both nations you be what you are right now: An incel. Caring about your own safety is a more valid point to defend nationalist ideas, and the only point that has any credibility. However it is still far away to make any sense when considering our way of life. In a utopic society free of all kind of crimes and jewish interference, you will stil not feel happy or satisfied by the mere sense of security, since your most basic natural desires will still be supressed. You are now a depressed and lonely person in a society where an arab muslim doesn't rape a white bitch who looks down on you and where a black guy doesn't marry and have mixed kids with a white girl who would never have sex with you, what a paradise, right?

I doubt most people here support nationalistic ideas just because they are worried about crimes and safety, they support it by motives that will affect only normie lifestyle. It is chad that will need to care about the cultural matters of society where he will raise his children and protect his wife, not you rotting alone in your room on internet acessing forums online. If the reason you are agaisnt the jews is because you believe your life may be at risk by criminals they send to your country, I understand, but worrying about ''racial integrity and the preservation of the white race'' it's total nonsense. Since it has nothing to do with you. Most people seems to not be aware of this fact, they simply cannot say a single valid motive about how the end of the white race will affect them. It will only be bad for the future generations of normies and chads. Since they will become uglier and the average population IQ will reduce. You won't be here when this happens, so why care about it?

Also I did not say you gotta have a chad sexual life to be considered part of society, It is not about quantity but by the feeling that you are respected and have enough valor to a woman consider you a proper mate to have children. That way you will then be in harmony with your biological purposes and feel happy.

Please stop pretending you are not jews is cringeworthy looking at your historials defending them in every one of your post, you are only masive hipocrites .
This goes for the op too that is the first too defend his jewiness like the rest off asshurt kikes here .

All jews wouldnt be here replying to this thread if you wouldnt identify as jewish yourself and still mantain a racial alegance to your tribe.

And for the question where do you want to life surrounded by africans mulatos hispanics like in brazil or in a homogeneous country like sweeden as a incel ?

The answer is obvious

Lets look at the first reply to op of hideki toyota

"Israel #1
What are you ashkenazi, sephardic, etc.?

I have a sephardic jewish grandfather but he's the only jewish family member i know, my moms side is full on Catholic and my father is also catholic due to his mother ( My jewish grandfather's wife ) being Catholic. Yeah weird family"

Last edited:
I don't speak of it as the only issue people have with Israel. Also I've yet to see any evidence for the US being an Israeli puppet. If you can't see any other reason for the US spending billions on Israel, then you are rather ignorant

The wars in the Middle East are not because of "freedom" or "democracy" (blue pill) or "the oil" (salmon pill) but to secure Jewish influence (red pill). Without the US functioning as Israels lapdog, the mohammedans would purge the Jews from their homelands. You know it's true.
Its pretty obvious, common sense really

Every child born from interbreeding is mixed, from that point on they will only produce mixed children, that's why generation after generation there are less and less "pure bloods", even a lot of blacks in america aren't "fully black", and some whites aren't even "fully white". Add in the fact that ethnic genes are dominant and white genes are recessive, and that's another factor that makes it so that there is basically no going backwards, you can't unmix someones genetics

In order for a white person to produce a white child, they have to mate with another white person, in order for a mixed person to produce a mixed child, they can mate with anyone, its a numbers game, eventually everyone will be mixed at the rate things are going

There are a lot of whites who are mixed and don't even know it, and same with ethnics who are mixed with white and don't know it, less and less people are pure blooded as time goes on, because it only has to happen "once" in your lineage

You mean no ethnics being looks mogged by White Chads, but they are being resource mogged quite heavily by no having access to the resources of a developed nation, I'd much rather be looks mogged than resource mogged, with resources I have a chance to carve out my own slice of heaven, looks are a depreciating asset, wealth is not

Correct, at the rate things are going now a mixed planet will be inevitable. That's why I'm saying stop and think about what we're doing here: A planet without races is a planet without diversity. There will be no cultures left, as each race creates their unique culture. I'm pro-diversity, and the White race is just as great an addition to this diversity as any other. We can still choose who we reproduce with, well, non-incels that is.

I'd rather be a poor currycel being able to marry a virgin wife at the age of 17 tbh. ... inceldom will vanish once ethnostates come back into existence. Dunno about the point of the video you sent there, I'm definitely not Black. Done 2 DNA tests, both tell me I'm 100% European, 0% Jewish, 0% Black, and my family history confirms this. :)
Incels don't have any race, and don't belong to any group, in a manner of speaking. Incels are casted out people. By race we undestand a group of individuals who shares similatiries in comportament, tendencies, as well as appearance and blood, and relate to each other based on these elements, because we are naturally attracted for those who are similar to us.

You belong to nowhere because you are not accepted as one of them, even if you have the same blood. You do not relate to people as you were suppose to relate if you were indeed a member of society, like having girlfriends. You just live among them as an invisible person. Your ''race'' would give a fuck if you die at this very moment, the females of your ''race'' think you are a disgunting thing that they will never want any kind of relationship or intimacy. They don't care if you feel alone or depressed. You being alive or dead it is indifferent to them. You are not, and will never be one of them.
This is a logical fallacy. Just because people of my race dislike me that doesn't mean I don't belong to them or share their blood. If you don't like your weird uncle that doesn't change the fact that he's your uncle. It just means you dislike him. That being said, most people of my race do like me once they get to know me. I just prefer living in solitude as most humans are unbelievably stupid and superficial, especially women.
I personally like Jews. I just hate Jew feminism, and Jew business regulations. Jews have high IQ.
Having a high IQ doesn't mean being a good person / not acting against your interests.
Race copers can never face this reality, I often notice that those who have an ego but are unaccomplished, trying to gain accomplishment by proxy so they can feel good about themselves, the primary source of this is race and ancestry, you'll notice that a lot of people with nothing of value in their lives go on and on about their heritage, because they have nothing they've done themselves to be proud of, to boast about

Its just a cope, White chads focus less on their lineage that white incels and that's for a reason, they have actual things in their life that they enjoy
Germans (like me) have no big national pride. It's not even in our DNA. Only the lower class low-IQ people in Germany are patriotic. I wouldn't call myself a patriot just because I don't want my race, or any other race for that matter, to go extinct.
This, whites couldn't just win and be humble, they had to go around bragging and fucking with everyone, that just made ethnics as a collective basically want side with the jews just to see their shit get fucked up for once, I've talked about this very thing before:

That's one thing I like about the jews and hate about blacks (that take it to the extreme), the Jews enjoy their wealth secretly, they don't rub it in your face and tease you about it, black culture however is the reverse where you are trying to make other people feel bad and less than on purpose, and then blacks wonder why they have a culture of criminality, if someone was fucking with me everyday trying to "floss on me" I'd probably rob them just to fuck with them

I think black american culture is an off shoot of white culture in a sense, they've taken a trait of white culture and taken in to an extreme
Bragging is not a part of White culture. You will find that in Germany people try to keep their money a secret, and the farther you go to the north the worse it gets. In Germany, people envy Chads and millionaires, they don't like or respect them. People fear becoming the target of envy and jealousy, so they'd much rather say nothing at all than to go around bragging. We're sort of like the Chinese in that aspect. Black and White culture couldn't be more different. Admittedly, you will find some "bragging" in Southern European countries with a strong national pride, e.g. Greece, Italy, Spain etc. ... but in the majority of Europe, most Germanic states especially, you won't see this at all. Bragging is not a characteristic of the nordic people, neither is provoking, our temper is too cool for that, it's much rather a characteristic of Middle Easterners and South Europeans.
Again, there's no proof that there's some unified "jewish goal". Just like there isn't a goal of any people. Obviously the Nation of Israel wishes to expand it's power and rule over more power, but that includes every single government in the world.
No it doesn't, because most Western governments are controlled by the Jews / Israel. Americas goal is to expand Israels power.

Last edited:
This is a logical fallacy. Just because people of my race dislike me that doesn't mean I don't belong to them or share their blood. If you don't like your weird uncle that doesn't change the fact that he's your uncle. It just means you dislike him. That being said, most people of my race do like me once they get to know me. I just prefer living in solitude as most humans are unbelievably stupid and superficial, especially women.
I think the concept of being part of society is deeper than sharing the same blood. Just sharing the same blood and living in the same place as them don't make you one of them

It's like being in a party where you cannot eat or drink anything. You just sit alone and isolated in a chair and observe all other people drinking and eating candies. Drinks and candies that you desire and want to eat but can't, because they won't let you take one or drink anything. The only thing left to you is watch them or maybe they will let you wipe off the dirty they made. After some time you may come to the conclusion that despite the fact that you are at the same party as them, you will note that things are just different to you. You are there with them, but you are not the same as them, you're invisible and none of them cares about your needs or desires.

If this party ends it will make no difference to you, after all you are just present in that place where everyone is celebrating with each other, and you're only allowed to observe. But you are a good guy and cares about the members of this party, and you also oppose to any group of people who may threaten it or want to finish it. Because you feel that you are a legitimate member of that party.

That's basically a nationalist incel.

Status
Not open for further replies.