Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're asian or black just Rope

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
64679a0

But muh BBC :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

White men and Asian women are the only demographic to receive positive ratings.

Being a white man > Being literally any other race.
If you're ugly; it's over regardless.

Other Posted before studies:
Kb9h5rkjpug21

6116d19

Last edited:
jfl @ black females

Being black on dating sites is suicide unless youre male model tier or a butch lesbian. BBC means nothing if your face doesnt make her interested in seeing it.

Being black on dating sites is suicide unless youre male model tier or a butch lesbian. BBC means nothing if your face doesnt make her interested in seeing it.
As shown:

Good responserates

Lowestresponse

it never began for ethnics tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

atleast black women are loyal. just lol if you think blacks have it as hard as other ethnics

atleast black women are loyal. just lol if you think blacks have it as hard as other ethnics

-Literally posts proof blacks have it hard.
-Claims they dont.

Perhaps relative to some asians it's not comparable, but not by a LARGE margin.

Curry man -100% all ethnicities

-Literally posts proof blacks have it hard.
-Claims they dont.

Perhaps relative to some asians it's not comparable, but not by a LARGE margin.
do you not realize that your data goes against your own point? blacks are considered most attractive by their own race. this is not the case for any other ethnicity. according that graph blacks would have no problem dating within their own race (which is what all races should do anyways). blacks may not have it easy as whites but theyre still pretty high up in the race hierachy

Just be white confirmed for the 100th time

I hate being gook, what made gook whores so fucking vapid, why are we so beta? FUCK I cant stand being a ricecel any longer

Loyal to Tyrones.
Plenty of Black Incels boyo jus tlike Kent.

Loyal to Tyrones.
Plenty of Black Incels boyo jus tlike Kent.
the same argument could be made for every other race. but generally speaking blacks dont struggle as much as other ethnics

How are non-whites supposed to compete tbh

and you're posting data saying that black foids prefer black men the most

just don't be a degenerate race mixer theory

I want a eastern engrish speaking noodlewhore, preferable one raised on a rural rice farm and has never seen a dick bigger than 3 inches.

Just rope even if you are not, tbh.

I hate being gook, what made gook whores so fucking vapid, why are we so beta? FUCK I cant stand being a ricecel any longer
I barged right through a couple of petite noodlewhores the other day cause they were walking so slow and blocking the footpath. No fucks given, I’m getting more low inhib JFL :feelskek:

Cope she will still cuck you depending on the environment around her
I wouldn’t bring her to the West.

I’d do substance farming in some 3rd world shit hole and have my family send me a couple hundred dollars a month so I can money mog the locals. Bangladesh or some place similar would be good, their average monthly income is around $150.

You could go to a dirt poor African country, but I’d be afraid she’d be fucking BBC while I was working.

I barged right through a couple of petite noodlewhores the other day cause they were walking so slow and blocking the footpath. No fucks given, I’m getting more low inhib JFL :feelskek:
You rice as well dude? I'm trying to be more low inhib but I can't even talk to a fast food worker right to order my food kek

the same argument could be made for every other race. but generally speaking blacks dont struggle as much as other ethnics
Cope harder retard
jfl @ black females
The least desirable and would still never give anyone on here the time of day

Blackcels struggle just a much a other incels, typically more imo because if you're black and don't fit the "thug" stereotype foids think something is wrong with you.

Blackcels struggle just a much a other incels, typically more imo because if you're black and don't fit the "thug" stereotype foids think something is wrong with you.
Wwww

the stats say otherwise. i dont want to have to explain this a second time so you can just scroll up and read what i wrote earlier

This still proves that whites have it the easiest lol
i never said that blacks have it the easiest. i simply stated that they dont have it anywhere as bad as other ethnics do

Black women rate black men quite good tho

Historically niggers were being roped on a regular basis.

Wish this was true in Southern California. Because as a white guy it certainly isn’t. White 6-7s rot away in post grad education while Manny and Juan already have their 3rd kid. Whites are a failed race in America.

Brutal gookpill.
Lol if you ignorant to BBC theory.

It’s clear as day they pound the most white pussy.

They're not loyal. It's just that nobody wants them. That's like saying Asian men are loyal. JFL!!!

Yeah tell that to Jsanza29 or Blackops2cel

If you're black and under 6ft tall, it's over.
If you're black and don't have a BBC, it's over.
If you're black and don't have a good facial bone structure, it's over.
If you're black and fat, it's over.
I you're black and you're not a thug, it's over.
If you're black and you're not a rapper, it's over.
If you're black and you're not an athlete, it's over.
If you're black and you're high inhib, it's over.
If you're black black and you watch anime, it's over.

I am trash.

Holy shit the SMV difference between Asian foids and Asiancels are insane.