Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're attracted to 14 year old girls, you're a pedo

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Last edited:
Average age for a woman to get married in Ancient Greece was 15.

If she's 14 in that pic. I'm 12.

I had barely hit puberty at the age.

WTF GET THAT TODDLER OFF MY SCREEN

Then how about she stops posting such pictures in the first palce? I am not an object and I am only 14 teehee, keeps posting such pictures.

I fapped to "Blurred Lines" several times.

what is this brainwashing horseshit

Cmon lady what the fuck do you take us for? Looks aren’t everything sure, but they overwhelmingly AFFECT everything, so they kinda ARE everything.

id rather be depressed in a Lamborghini than in a box of wet cardboard on the street

fuck you. You’re not insecure. You have NBN NO IDEA what it means to be insecure

There's something sexy as fuck about that video. The fact the foids are naked whereas the men are fully dressed, like a foid market, or possibly some enchantment from the elites.

Jfl at believing the meaning society attached to the term pedophilia.When i was in middle school girls where already dressed like sluts and already chased chads

There's something sexy as fuck about that video. The fact the foids are naked whereas the men are fully dressed, like a foid market, or possibly some enchantment from the elites.
Just fap to music video theory. I wouldn't be able do that tbh, maybe you have high T.

IIf I am attracted to my neighbors Cadillac, I'm a thief.

bro... :lul:

just fap to music videos bro!
source.gif

@pp183

no big deal tbh

bro... :lul:

just fap to music videos bro!
I don't usually do it, it was just that specific video that turned me on a lot.

Just fap to music video theory. I wouldn't be able do that tbh, maybe you have high T.
I do. But fapping is more about dopamine than T tbh.

Women being hypocritical, what's new

She looks old as fuck then. Even her face looks like 20+ in that pic

Cmon lady what the fuck do you take us for? Looks aren’t everything sure, but they overwhelmingly AFFECT everything, so they kinda ARE everything.
Have you even watched the video? She's pretty blackpilled on looks. She says she gets everything in life because she hit the genetic jackpot lookswise, and that other people are paying the cost because they're not as attractive.

But the reason I posted that clip at that particular point is because she had a sexy bikini photoshoot before she had her first period, so everybody who thought she was hot in that photo is a pedo.

how old is she now? I thought she is still 14 lmao. Why would anyone show a pic of them being 14 half naked? Disgusting

I have to admit, part of me thinks that a high AoC would be a good way to make foids actually study and work and combat betabuxxing by promprincecharming.

Nearly all women can have children by age 14 (even earlier usually). The age of sexual maturity was evolved over millions of years, it wasnt just a number chosen randomly. Only in recent decades it was decided arbitrarily by feminists that the natural age of sexual maturity is illegal, because roasties would have zero chance at competing in a sexual marketplace populated with younger women. Roasties want Chad for themselves, so they eliminated their competition using laws which conflict with nature.

Where's her burka?

Literally a toddler bro

"Looks aren't everything" a sentence that is mostly said by good looking people.

how the fuck is she 14? i swear 10 years from now people are going to be catching cases left and right if these teens look in their fucking 20s

Women hit their sexual peak at 55. 14 is like fucking a fetus

Big yikes sweetie any waaamyn that's wasn't born durring the time of the Jurassic period is poor defenseless innocent baby and you should be ashamed u gross evil hitler inkwell!

how the fuck is she 14? i swear 10 years from now people are going to be catching cases left and right if these teens look in their fucking 20s

In 10 years?

It’s already happening now!

Look at that teen rapper Bhad Bhabie or whatever she’s called.

She’s 15 now with a boob job, sleeves of tattoos everywhere, and dresses like a street whore.

She’s been doing this since she became famous at 13 or whatever

As OP directly linked the tweet, the preview actually cuts off what you can see when you open the web page.

e048b9fc3dab2ceb8707de5dd943951e1e83ac2b.jpg

For the benefit of being complete.

Emily Ratajkowsi (born 7 June 1991) at 10 January 2013 (when she was 21 years old) had no problem linking to a site of her 14 year old self (presumably photographed sometime in 2005) on "BabeScene.Com"

I wonder if in 2019 when she is now 28 years old if she has changed her mind about this.

Here are archived comments:
If her boobs were this great as a 14 year old high-school freshman (grade 9) they were probably pretty decent as a 13 year old elementary-school senior (grade 8).

Maybe even as a pre-teen 12 year old in grade 7? That shit doesn't appear out of nowhere

Fucking attention whore. What's new

As OP directly linked the tweet, the preview actually cuts off what you can see when you open the web page.

e048b9fc3dab2ceb8707de5dd943951e1e83ac2b.jpg

For the benefit of being complete.

Emily Ratajkowsi (born 7 June 1991) at 10 January 2013 (when she was 21 years old) had no problem linking to a site of her 14 year old self (presumably photographed sometime in 2005) on "BabeScene.Com"

I wonder if in 2019 when she is now 28 years old if she has changed her mind about this.

Here are archived comments:

If her boobs were this great as a 14 year old high-school freshman (grade 9) they were probably pretty decent as a 13 year old elementary-school senior (grade 8).

Maybe even as a pre-teen 12 year old in grade 7? That shit doesn't appear out of nowhere

hgsBGSh.jpg

Prime foid tbh

I'm more attracted to 16-17 year olds.