Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If youre autistic and dont get any matches on dating apps, you have the right to post here

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
23097.jpg?1609061985
Contrary to what PUA faggots on here have to say, lack of social skills is a thing. And if you're severely autistic and unable to get matches on dating apps (which btw is the most popular way to get a partner in 2021), you end up an incel.

So stop advising basement dwelling autists to approach a 1000 foids. Its not going to change anything.
agreed social skills game is legit in highschool, ubivsity but less so in adult hood

6'4 and hair mogs many men

Lol

Attachments

• BB5CB5DA-BA59-4B18-9694-D09ACD27C545.png
    BB5CB5DA-BA59-4B18-9694-D09ACD27C545.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
What the fuck is even going on ITT

時々私は楽しみのために犬を殺してレイプします
Download 2

Don't even need to be autistic. If you aren't getting swiped right, you belong here.

Yeah I'm in my 40s and been told by posters here I just need to approach more. They've also told me all kinds of lies about things they are certain happen at my age despite the fact I actually live it.
If you are autistic but don't have the luck of being white and/or tall it's a social death sentence in many ways tbh

High IQ.

Even a death sentence if tall and white.

Social skills, unlike looks and genetics, can be learned. Specially if you're good looking and 6'4 so you'd get positive feedback from attempting social skills.

approaching foids is bad no matter what. Once you give a toilet the power to choose she'll fuck with you in many ways, fuck holes

I have a legal right to post here as a sub 5 autist.

I get around one match a month in Tinder, but they're all either desperate trannies or landwhales that live hundreds of miles away from me

Contrary to what PUA faggots on here have to say, lack of social skills is a thing. And if you're severely autistic and unable to get matches on dating apps (which btw is the most popular way to get a partner in 2021), you end up an incel.

So stop advising basement dwelling autists to approach a 1000 foids. Its not going to change anything.
high iq

I don't need the validation of a tallfag to post here ngl :feelstrash:

retardcels: personality doesn't matter

Also retardcels: you could easily get a woman if you weren't such an autist

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
imagine having social skills when no one gives a fuck about you, your whole family is reclusive and weird or likes to move house all the time, and you lose all your friends because they drift away quickly from unpopular people

TIME TO HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS, NIGGA!!!!!!!!!
6'4 and hair mogs many men
I hate tall men so much gotta execute them in gta v

23097.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back