Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're balding, women think it's because you have a bad diet or you're not healthy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I assume most people think this way to be honest. They don't understand it's entirely genetic, aside from getting a huge dose of radiation or anabolic roids, your lifestyle choices don't affect your hair very much.

Women think you're unhealthy, eat badly, and are "dirty" if you're losing your hair. It's your fault. "he should just fix that shit"

Irony is a lot of white women have high, NW2 hairlines but no one calls them out on it.

hypergamy in 2020, only dating guys with better hairlines than you

Popcorn1

Balding is a death sentence unless Chad bones like Meeks

Baldness signals senescence to holes from evolutionary viewpoint. Sad holes are largely immune to it and are carriers of genes for baldness.

Last edited:
WHY DON'T YOU GET HAIR TRANSPLANTS? WHY DON'T YOU GET A HAIR SYSTEM? WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY DON'T YOU PUT ANY EFFORT TO LOOKSMAXX?
"Why can't you look just like (random actor with 0.001% top tier skull)"

Sun is hot
Water is wet
Holes and normans are retarded

Its beyond over for Norwoodcels

WHY DON'T YOU GET HAIR TRANSPLANTS? WHY DON'T YOU GET A HAIR SYSTEM? WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY DON'T YOU PUT ANY EFFORT TO LOOKSMAXX?
Hair systems and transplants not only look like shit, but they're not even options if you're nw6 or nw7

Cope. Hair systems are options for bald people.
Some hair systems look quite good actually.

Why do you even care about him anyway? If he wants to stay incel why is that your problem why isn't it his?

Cope. Hair systems are options for bald people.
Some hair systems look quite good actually.
Nah I tried a hair system. It looked fake as fuck in person, got weathered down after use, the glue itched and felt like shit, it would shift around a lot especially in the hot summer, and after awhile it didn't even feel like real hair anymore. Cleaning it just wore it down too. Not to mention not everyone wants that faggot zoomer style of hair where it's flipped up, which is your only real option with a system. Oh, did I mention it's obviously fake in person? Don't even get me started on the cost of maintenance either. Plus the constant worrying if people can tell, and god forbid anyone try and touch your hair.

Hair systems are 100% cucked, SMP is the only viable option for baldies.

Same shit with normies telling you that you don't have visible bones because you are fat and lazy

Nah I tried a hair system. It looked fake as fuck in person, got weathered down after use, the glue itched and felt like shit, it would shift around a lot especially in the hot summer, and after awhile it didn't even feel like real hair anymore. Cleaning it just wore it down too. Not to mention not everyone wants that faggot zoomer style of hair where it's flipped up, which is your only real option with a system. Oh, did I mention it's obviously fake in person? Don't even get me started on the cost of maintenance either. Plus the constant worrying if people can tell, and god forbid anyone try and touch your hair.

Hair systems are 100% cucked, SMP is the only viable option for baldies.

SMP?

Scalp micropigmentation, it's where you basically tattoo your head and give it the illusion of having hair follicles. If done by a good practitioner it can look good, but if it's done poorly JFL It's more over for you than before
If your hair system is expensive enough, it will look decent. If you're not NW5 or beyond, hair transplants can work. Just go to a good doctor.
My hair system was expensive and it didn't look good. Stop judging by what you see on youtube or in pictures, I'm telling you I legit tried it (an expensive one done in Toronto) and it sucked ass.

I'm going to stop bothering with him. He can sit in his own shit and whine all he wants. His whining, his delusions and his depressive posts just sounds so disingenuous given his stats, but I'm going to ignore it now. I have him on ignore now.
What are you talking about retard lmao, what whining and depressive posts? :feelskek:

No I didn't. I checked. Screenshot it. Show me where.
C'mon dude use your eyes lol. Anyway I thought you were talking about me, guess you meant OP so it's whatever now

Seriouslybruh

The only thing that you can do personally to fuck up your hairline is live a lifestyle that is too stressful.

Unless you are chad, you have to work your ass of to get enough money to get attention from foid. For non-chads, living a low stress life style is impossible unless you are totally black pilled or exiled MGTOW or something.

Looks right to me. In the first section, I quoted your post. In the middle one, Personalityinkwell quoted my post and added his reply and in the last section, I quoted Personalityinkwell's reply and replied back.
Yes I was talking about OP. I put OP on ignore not you SMP.
Right, so when he asked why you don't leave "him" alone the "him" is referring to me because that is who you were quoting. Get it? Just forget it lol who cares

I assume most people think this way to be honest. They don't understand it's entirely genetic, aside from getting a huge dose of radiation or anabolic roids, your lifestyle choices don't affect your hair very much.

Women think you're unhealthy, eat badly, and are "dirty" if you're losing your hair. It's your fault. "he should just fix that shit"

as usual, they have a point but it's still terrible gaslighting, the sheer amount of things that need to line up for this to work:
- cannot have lost too much hair already, which may happen by age 19-20
- need money because the healthy hair diet is pretty expensive
- need time and inspiration to research it online and try random things until something works
- need to be willing to try the last resorts, which are extreme diets and expensive hormone-altering solutions to try and fight your genetic destiny

their attitude: mention 'balding' in the same breath as 'badly dressed'

Irony is a lot of white women have high, NW2 hairlines but no one calls them out on it.

everyone's noticed for a while that they're turning into men 100%, which includes wanting 'fresh morsels' lol.

i gymcel and eat well and am nw3 at 22

Lold, ye I can actually imagine women thinking that.

How is that the equivalent thing faggot? Just look like an improved version of yourself with hair. That's all. Hair systems are not that expensive. Only a few thousand dollars.
I've come to conclude that OP is just mentally fragile, much more so than the typical incel. The average incel has justifiable reason for being mentally down because they lack many of the physical attributes needed to succeed in dating and social situations. But OP has all the gifts of height,race and redeemable face and still gets down and depressed because he has to work to improve this one little thing that he's missing which is his hair.
What’s your profile pic from?

Don't agree, my Norwood is one of the best things about me lol