Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're constantly being reinforced that you're beautiful, hot, sexy, attractive...

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
Then you're going to be a high achiever in life. Why is this so hard for people who aren't in my situation to understand? All your life you're told you're going to be great, there's a high chance you're going to be great and all that social validation is going to mold a very healthy and motivated brain.

If you were like me and you heard about people talking about how ugly you are and how quiet and weird you were it's something you are forced to acknowledge and overcome. Do people not realize how tough it is to succeed with people telling you how ugly you are IRL? Even if it's not always directly, it manages to get to you through the grape vine. It stick with you forever. Try going to college and studying while seeing people who looked down upon you effortlessly succeed.

UglyHikikomori said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then you're going to be a high achiever in life.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font]Why is this so hard for people who aren't in my situation to understand?[/font]

To cope, some people will do crazy things to deny the truth if it stings, incels have accepted that if you're ugly, then it's over, inceltears are ugly (proof: https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Incel-Tears-facebook-group-users-pics-as-sub-human-as-us) so they cope by spewing that typical bluepilled liberal shit like "everyone is born equal", in my opinion accepting the truth is better then denying it and living in a delusion.

iiiTeMpeR said:
To cope, some people will do crazy things to deny the truth if it stings, incels have accepted that if you're ugly, then it's over, inceltears are ugly (proof: https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Incel-Tears-facebook-group-users-pics-as-sub-human-as-us) so they cope by spewing that typical bluepilled liberal shit like "everyone is born equal", in my opinion accepting the truth is better then denying it and living in a delusion.

I can't believe some people cope that hard. The major argument from IT I keep seeing is "it's not like that IRL", or "girls on tinder are a minority", or even "you just need to find someone via a social circle/school, etc"

Online interactions are now the new IRL, EVERYONE has online interactions and EVERYONE participates in lookism online. Every single girl has heard of dating sites, and 99% of them have used them, with the sole purpose of mating with the best looking guy on the medium.

Welcome. Join the club my dude

UglyHikikomori said:
I can't believe some people cope that hard. The major argument from IT I keep seeing is "it's not like that IRL", or "girls on tinder are a minority", or even "you just need to find someone via a social circle/school, etc"

Online interactions are now the new IRL, EVERYONE has online interactions and EVERYONE participates in lookism online. Every single girl has heard of dating sites, and 99% of them have used them, with the sole purpose of mating with the best looking guy on the medium.

so true with the online dating part, i used to believe in the cope that tinder was the only app where LOOKISM was EXTREME. But i was so wrong, sure women on sites like POF arent as extreme as women on tinder with looks, but lookism is still happening and its gone ridiculous. Subhumans no matter what they do will never win in dating.

Your average landwhale will still want to date up. She doesnt want to settle with her looksmatch.