Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're European, FORGET about going to Asia. Just visit the Middle East (mainly Lebanon) and get qt virgin chicks!

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Hot Lebanese women have a thing for European dick. I'm not joking about this. You could easily run passport game on them, and a lot of them actually remain virgins till marriage.

This is what the average chicks look like:

IMG 2724
IMG 2718
IMG 2719
IMG 2720
IMG 2721
IMG 2722
IMG 2723

Meanwhile, this is what the average males look like (sub8 and SUBHUMAN TO DEATH):

IMG 2727
IMG 2726
IMG 2725

JFL at visiting Asia to get laid when you can come to the Middle East and marry Caucasian virgin girls easily.

What the hell!

500+ posts after joining yesterday isn't bad enough. You still have to go on. Stop fucking posting already. You are creeping me out! You are not fucking human.

Make a tinder experiment or fuck off ngl tbhtbh

Women like that would leave you the first chance they get.

I don't have tinder gold, faggot.

You manage to make a post every minute non stop. But you are unable to use a fake GPS app for tinder?

The Arabs are a very mixed people from Syrians with the red hair and pale skin to very Dark skinned Yemenis and Saudis

I highly doubt these women are staying virgin until marriage.

Why are you making this thread then you cunt? It doesn't prove anything you just made up stuff up JFL
Just use your pics in my country and see the results you'll get (although people don't use it often I think).

I have heard Christian Lebanese are very racist towards non-whites

I highly doubt these women are staying virgin until marriage.
You'd be surprised. They're waiting for that Western guy to come and take them away from the nation at the very first chance they'd get!
I have heard Christian Lebanese are very racist towards non-whites
This is specific toward WHITE MEN WITH EUROPEAN HERITAGE.

Just use your pics in my country and see the results you'll get (although people don't use it often I think).

lol that dude would get like 60 matches he's not even an incel

I believe arab chicks are demanding for money and status, and i'm poorcel, it's over for me.

Those guys can mog many whites

Well no thanks.

I will avoid the middle east for mutiple reasons

What the hell!

500+ posts after joining yesterday isn't bad enough. You still have to go on. Stop fucking posting already. You are creeping me out! You are not fucking human.
A lot of what he post is also IT cuck bait. Absolute mad man honestly.

i'd go there and get literally 0 ioi's, not even a glance in my direction so whatever, and i bet 100k.

A lot of what he post is also IT cuck bait. Absolute mad man honestly.

He has been a member for around 24 hours. Lets assume he has slept for 8 hours? And remove other 2 hours because he has to eat and shit. Which gives him 14 hours to shitpost.

555 posts / 14 hours. = 40 posts per hour = 0.66 posts per minute

He is scaring me.

He has been a member for around 24 hours. Lets assume he has slept for 8 hours? And remove other 2 hours because he has to eat and shit. Which gives him 14 hours to shitpost.

He is scaring me.
It is possible you idiot. I barely shitposted like 7 hours today.

He is scaring me.
I feel like he's a shared account. No mortal human being could post this hard. It's absolutely insane.

He is scaring me.
Ultimate in Shitposting Award goes to him i guess.

He is scaring me.
He's dethroning gambler

He is scaring me.
That is pretty impressive. I am curious to see how long he is going to keep it up

I feel like he's a shared account. No mortal human being could post this hard. It's absolutely insane.

Has got to be it. Probably a group of Cucks from Incel Tears.

Has got to be it. Probably a group of Cucks from Incel Tears.
It's stressing me out how much controversial and eye grabbing shit they've posted in such a short amount of time. I'll have to check cucktears to see if he's been screen capped.

It's stressing me out how much controversial and eye grabbing shit they've posted in such a short amount of time. I'll have to check cucktears to see if he's been screen capped.
What controversial shit? Don't try to appease normalfags like we did in braincels.

Just lol if you think they're still virgins. Lebanon and Jordan are beyond cucked.

What about Hezbollah though? Fuck man I'm sticking with Russian QTies. I don't want Arabs to kill me for stealing their wamman.

Just lol if you think they're still virgins. Lebanon and Jordan are beyond cucked.
The reality is that virgins will become an even greater rarity in the future

What about Hezbollah though? Fuck man I'm sticking with Russian QTies. I don't want Arabs to kill me for stealing their wamman.
Who cares about hezbollah? Lmao. They won't do shit.

The reality is that virgins will become an even greater rarity in the future
True, that's why you gotta go NOW. The Middle East is getting cucked and westernized by the minute.
Not in Lebanon and Jordan. They're liberal trash just like you.
I know this for a fact, faggot. Also I'm not a liberal.

True, that's why you gotta go NOW. The Middle East is getting cucked and westernized by the minute.
I actively avoid the middle east for personal reasons.

I would rather live in Asia

Proof?
Also you're only saying this since I'm a junecel.

No, I am saying it because of the frequency of your post. It is not humanly possible.

No, I am saying it because of the frequency of your post. It is not humanly possible.
I am a human and I successfully did it. It is possible if all you do is LDAR. Check my posts and you'll see no bots are involved.

This guy is an FBI informant who wants incels to travel to the middle east and get arrested under terrorism charges. then they send us to the gulags/concentration camps/guantanamo bay.

This guy is an FBI informant who wants incels to travel to the middle east and get arrested under terrorism charges. then they send us to the gulags/concentration camps/guantanamo bay.
Don't expose me man. I work for the Mossad.

giphy.gif

Literally why

I know this for a fact, faggot. Also I'm not a liberal.

I know how whoreish those Levantine bitches are. Lebanon is seriously cucked. The fact you are a self-proclaimed Lebanesecel says how ugly you are. Kek. You still mog me probably though.

I've got tinder Gold and I will place myself in Lebanon for 24 hours. I will be giving you all feedback of my results

I've got tinder Gold and I will place myself in Lebanon for 24 hours. I will be giving you all feedback of my results
PM me the results. You have to be white though. I honestly don't think they use it a lot (dating apps aren't popular).

Bullshit threas. Arabs arent into european white ass. I am saying that as a self hating ethnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back