Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're non NT and low status...nobody want to be associated with you

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I have certified low IQ + OCD, I failed the first year of HS 2 times and the same happened to this guy who lives next to me.
We were very shy, none of us had friends and we lived 24/7 in home.

BTW we decided to go in this private school; we started to spend time together and I thought he was a friend.
I started gymcelling and he did the same...
In class people started to see me as weirdo because I'm an autist who have nervous uncontrollable laugh when stressed, also I had very weird " emo " hair.
BTW when people used to make me a laughing stock he started to laugh at me with them...in that summer he started to go out with his cousins group and everytime I asked him to watch football with me/or go out he made excuses or he told me he was going out with " other " people. He probably didn't want to be associated with me.
My father who took us to school everyday suddenly passed away and he didn't even call me.

When you're ugly + non NT...you're genetic trash and you're only role in society can be the clown or the isolated one.

Brutal first post noreplypill. Imagine getting cucked by DDoS. GrAYcel luck JFL
tyson.gif

Last edited:
Brutal first post noreplypill. Imagine getting cucked by DDoS. GrAYcel luck JFL
tyson.gif
Brutal

Sad shit man. How far back did this happen?

Very sorry to hear that mate, sorry for your loss too. If it makes you feel any better a lot of us are friendless too, I've never had a friend either (though I put the blame on myself and my extreme avoidance and partially the autism).

Don't knock yourself down though, IQ tests and academic performance aren't everything. Very, very smart people did poorly at those things and ended up creating or doing amazing things. You are not stupid, your environment let you down by pigeonholing you into standard education and neglecting your special needs. Autism, ADD, OCD etc... they can make a very smart person look and feel stupid, despite their great intelligence. Because nobody bothers responding to your needs. Can't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

Brutal

The site got back up around 25 minutes ago but I'm not sure when it went down as I was coping with anime

The site got back up around 25 minutes ago but I'm not sure when it went down as I was coping with anime
I meant his story. :feelsgah: :feelsLSD:

I have certified low IQ + OCD, I failed the first year of HS 2 times and the same happened to this guy who lives next to me.
We were very shy, none of us had friends and we lived 24/7 in home.

BTW we decided to go in this private school; we started to spend time together and I thought he was a friend.
I started gymcelling and he did the same...
In class people started to see me as weirdo because I'm an autist who have nervous uncontrollable laugh when stressed, also I had very weird " emo " hair.
BTW when people used to make me a laughing stock he started to laugh at me with them...in that summer he started to go out with his cousins group and everytime I asked him to watch football with me/or go out he made excuses or he told me he was going out with " other " people. He probably didn't want to be associated with me.
My father who took us to school everyday suddenly passed away and he didn't even call me.

When you're ugly + non NT...you're genetic trash and you're only role in society can be the clown or the isolated one.

I'm NT as in I don't have any brain issues and I'm lot low iq.

Brutal

Very sorry to hear that mate, sorry for your loss too. If it makes you feel any better a lot of us are friendless too, I've never had a friend either (though I put the blame on myself and my extreme avoidance and partially the autism).

Don't knock yourself down though, IQ tests and academic performance aren't everything. Very, very smart people did poorly at those things and ended up creating or doing amazing things. You are not stupid, your environment let you down by pigeonholing you into standard education and neglecting your special needs. Autism, ADD, OCD etc... they can make a very smart person look and feel stupid, despite their great intelligence. Because nobody bothers responding to your needs. Can't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.
The problem is even when I'm doing basic labour jobs I'm slower and I don't learn things fast.
Also memory is another huge issue.

This. Tbh it's better not having friends, if you get normie friends as an incel, it'll probably be an unrequited friendship. When I had normie friends in HS I never knew where I stood with them. And even when we did hang out, they would just ignore me and text other people or play games on their phone

Normies are very hierarchical beings

Last edited:
The problem is when not even other losers want to be your friends...it means they see you as genetic garbage

Seems like being a blackpilled incel is mainly a solo quest. You have to find some goal you are working towards that you can do mainly alone.

I'm sorry to hear that , the life of an incel is HELL. Be prepared to be an a outcast for the rest of your life

This is true, though eventually you just go full schizoid if you don't normify yourself.

There is no unity among bros. They (which includes all users here) will throw you under the bus for a foid or social group.

This is true, though eventually you just go full schizoid if you don't normify yourself.
didn't realize I believed this until i read it, well said. if you have the money to live well with copes then don't bother but if you need a job to get by and need to interact with anyone, the occasional familiarity with normies keeps you tethered to the version of reality the majority of humans are operating under