Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you're not a guinea pig, just don't even try. no gigachad can compete with this rodent

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
slayer guinea pig will become a father to 400 after breaking into female enclosure

Staff at Hatton Country World in Warwickshire couldn't understand why they suddenly had 100 pregnant guinea pigs on their hands - until they released one of the male rodents had managed to escape his enclosure and infiltrate the female-only enclosure.

They noticed that the exhausted father-to-be, now nicknamed Randy, had lost a little weight, but did not realise why until they discovered he was actually a male rodent being kept busy in the wrong pen.
JFL the little shit lost so much spunk that it made a difference in it's mass

The animal park, which already has 300 male and female guinea pigs, is now readying itself for a population boom in the next few weeks.

Manager Richard Craddock said: "One of our male guinea pigs managed to find his way into the female enclosure and had a very good time by the looks of it.
"We suspect a child may have placed him back in the wrong pen by accident after stroking him or Randy may have somehow broken out of his enclosure to get to the females. "
"We believe that the newly-named Randy could have impregnated up to 100 female guinea pigs, which have litters of about four, so if you do the maths we could be expecting quite a baby boom.

just imagine the literal cucking of all the male rodents in the other pen, they were watching as their rat to be was gettin her ass slammed by randy. they'll raise his kids probably like the beta guinea pigs they are

this is the randy in question

just look at him, he mogs all the other rodents into oblivion. he's whiter than them too JFL

take the rodentpill.

Even the puniest ugliest rodent will make more offspring than you had ancestors. It is truly over.

take the rodentpill.

Even the puniest ugliest rodent will make more offspring than you had ancestors. It is truly over.

those brown ethnic rodents aren't passing on shit. they are truecels like us

Brutal guineapill.

its over for ethnic rodents

bump for amerilards

Looks cute tbh

Reminds me of the old guinea pig I had in seventh grade. After over 2 years I was forced to watch it slowly die and struggle to breathe.

And he doesn't even have hunter eyes. I always told you guys it was a meme, now look at this.

Fuck it, I’m just going to use Randy as a replacement word for Chad
chad>>gigachad>>>slayer>>>>>>>>randy
that's the order of it, randy is the ultimate and final chad

slayer guinea pig will become a father to 400 after breaking into female enclosure

JFL the little shit lost so much spunk that it made a difference in it's mass

just imagine the literal cucking of all the male rodents in the other pen, they were watching as their rat to be was gettin her ass slammed by randy. they'll raise his kids probably like the beta guinea pigs they are

this is the randy in question
View attachment 82340

just look at him, he mogs all the other rodents into oblivion. he's whiter than them too JFL
those little fuckers are the future meal for humanity

Normies have basically stole the word Chad from us so now it’s time for a new word
I vote for Damien tbh. Damien is the new Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back