Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If youre not a popular boyband member in your youth you wasted your life, time to sui!!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Thank you @carticel for reminding me of this brutal blackpill

Do I even have to describe just how amazing it must be to be a boy band member in your youth?

item701599_600px.jpg

Imagine for a second youre in your late teens and you have every prime JB just fawning over you wanting to be with you and you can fuck any one you pick

Then when your dick cant take it no more you literally have to hire some baldcel security guard to repulse these thirsty JBs away from you

backstreet-boys-fans-02.jpg

I have two female siblings so I know first hand, they literally used to have cardboard cutouts of their favorite singers JFL

Fuck we will never experience that amount of being worshipped, even if I geta gf she will feel at best "meh" about me

41be020317ab73ae1b58c3b0c9543fca.jpg

We might be alive but well never get to live, I hope 2020 is the year I die :feelsbadman:

Most boyband members look like faggots ngl.

I remember that study that two members of One Direction were proven to have scientifically aesthetic faces. Like top 10 in the world.

So yeah. You never had a chance

Gigachad or death

Always wanted to be part of one , But i’m ugly , untalented and ethnic

It's not too late, let's start an incel band.

I have no musical talent or any talent tbh