Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If youre not attractive enough to pull women on looks alone, you are not attractive at all.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
water is wet

It's hard to swallow, getting rich seems like my only shot now but no chance of that anyway.

It's hard to swallow, getting rich seems like my only shot now but no chance of that anyway.

She'll want your money, not you.

yes, that is very true

There are no other ways to attract foids. Its looks or betabuxx (this is also getting less possible) if ur born as a late millenial, zoomer or future generations.

There are no other ways to attract foids. Its looks or betabuxx (this is also getting less possible) if ur born as a late millenial, zoomer or future generations.

Always pisses me off when normies ask, "why don't you have a girlfriend?" and I black pill them with the truth: "because I am not attractive enough."

They react with horror and gaslight, "that's not true" they say.

I look at how women respond to me on looks alone and the truth is right there, clear as crystal for anyone to see.

Normies and foids lie to themselves.

If you can't pull women on looks alone, you can't attract women at all.

Any other path (betabux, social circle, etc) isn't worth it since she'll never be attracted to you.

The earth orbits the sun.

My dick is small

High iq, if you have to hobbymaxx, jestermaxx, or moneymaxx, you're exenstially just betabux material.

High iq, if you have to hobbymaxx, jestermaxx, or moneymaxx, you're exenstially just betabux material.

There is only one path. The attraction path.

And either you're good looking enough or you're not.

Any other path is a lie.

Massively obvious for any ugly dude that's left his house