Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not Chad, you are forever and always a cuck in foids' eyes

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Every interaction will be under the presumption that you must pay some sort of "rent" to make up for your subhuman nature. This rent can come in various forms, but it will ALWAYS be there, even if it's in subtle ways and it's never explicitly stated.

Example #1: If your wife or girlfriend calls the cops on you because you hit her, you're paying rent for not being Chad. Chad can freely beat his wife/gf, often to the point of knocking her unconscious, and she'll keep it between him and her and still love him.

Example #2: If your wife or girlfriend is being moody around you because she wasn't happy with where you took her to dinner, you're paying rent for not being Chad. Chad can take his wife/gf anywhere and she'll be happy just because she's by his side.

I could go on and on.

The point is, there are no workarounds. There is no gaming the system. No amount of gymceling, hair replacement, lifts, moneymaxing, etc. will change this.

If you're doing anything--ANYTHING AT ALL--to please a foid, it's because you're not Chad, and if you didn't do that thing, you'd be utterly worthless to her.

Chad has to do NOTHING.

If you are sub 8 its over

PUAs will say run game, 99% of time game will fail for normies and you're providing her with free enetrtainment.

Every interaction will be under the presumption that you must pay some sort of "rent" to make up for your subhuman nature. This rent can come in various forms, but it will ALWAYS be there, even if it's in subtle ways and it's never explicitly stated.

Example #1: If your wife or girlfriend calls the cops on you because you hit her, you're paying rent for not being Chad. Chad can freely beat his wife/gf, often to the point of knocking her unconscious, and she'll keep it between him and her and still love him.

Example #2: If your wife or girlfriend is being moody around you because she wasn't happy with where you took her to dinner, you're paying rent for not being Chad. Chad can take his wife/gf anywhere and she'll be happy just because she's by his side.

I could go on and on.

The point is, there are no workarounds. There is no gaming the system. No amount of gymceling, hair replacement, lifts, moneymaxing, etc. will change this.

If you're doing anything--ANYTHING AT ALL--to please a foid, it's because you're not Chad, and if you didn't do that thing, you'd be utterly worthless to her.

Chad has to do NOTHING.
Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill

Good post OP. Ive been thinking about this recently. I see men uglier than me with foids all the time, provided they are all cucks. What if the only reason most of us are here is because we think we can get foids being non chads and having any amount of self respect?

As a non chad, you are absolutely worthless. Your only value is what you can provide for a woman since your genetics are sub par (by foid standards that is). Thats why there are so many avenues for men to compete rather than just looks.

with most girls this is the case(gigas stacy wants money and chad).The lover loves the loved one,not what is besides him

Good post OP. Ive been thinking about this recently. I see men uglier than me with foids all the time, provided they are all cucks. What if the only reason most of us are here is because we think we can get foids being non chads and having any amount of self respect?

As a non chad, you are absolutely worthless. Your only value is what you can provide for a woman since your genetics are sub par (by foid standards that is). Thats why there are so many avenues for men to compete rather than just looks.
This. If your gf thinks you are worth less than what she deserves she will always treat you like a cuck. Obviously you can try to put her into a submissive state, but the risk of going to jail is not worth it. All this for a fat entitled autistic roastie that puts 3kg of makeup each day and wants to kill the patriarchy.

At least welfare and social programs exist in the modern day. NEETs are cucking the system. In the Paleolithic , you were kicked out of the tribe if you had nothing to contribute

Good post, OP. Well said!

beautiful sub8 pill :feelsokman: :blackpill:

Publication of wet water and the moon rises at night. :feelsseriously:
Sub 8 does not apply in this, a woman will be so well dating a man of 7 or 6 and good height. Remember, chad is very scarce.
beautiful sub8 pill :feelsokman: :blackpill:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope.

Publication of wet water and the moon rises at night. :feelsseriously:
Sub 8 does not apply in this, a woman will be so well dating a man of 7 or 6 and good height. Remember, chad is very scarce.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope.
wish it was cope my friend. I only wish