Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're not Chad, you should learn to distinguish between personal and professional life, aka know your place and stay quiet

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/lihmkd/hopefully_this_isnt_a_reposting_i_saw_this_on/gn3e5ia?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The guy she's talking about is a coper but that's another story. The "professional life" thing is yet another justification to shit on ugly men. Might as well say "Know your place and don't talk to me outside of wagecucking, you filthy incel!".

Reminds me of a story I heard at work about some Stacy having her facebook full of ignored friend requests from non chad male coworkers jfl. She said "just add me on linkedin ffs, i dont want anything to do with this guys outside of work", and simps thought she had a point :feelsclown::soy:

Chad can ask out foids at work, hit on cashiers and cold approach women at places like the gym. It's only out of line if you're not hot

jfl people do mental gymnastics to somehow say that treating coworkers like lepers is the socially right thing to do. Just stop hiding behind social skills and moralfagging and admit you hate your coworkers (or find them ugly) instead of pretending there's a much grander reason. I hate such disingenuous people

Or you can go ER... In Fall Guys

Chad can ask out foids at work, hit on cashiers and cold approach women at places like the gym. It's only out of line if you're not hot

jfl people do mental gymnastics to somehow say that treating coworkers like lepers is the socially right thing to do. Just stop hiding behind social skills and moralfagging and admit you hate your coworkers (or find them ugly) instead of pretending there's a much grander reason. I hate such disingenuous people
exactly its awful. "muh professional life" basically means ugly men are out of line if they do anything but keep their head down and be servile and silent

Or you can go ER... In Fall Guys
based

These whores have no business blathering about "professionalism" when they're the ones sucking their Chad boss's dick for a raise.

It's true and good advice tho.

I don't talk to female coworkers or clients unless necessary and I keep it business only and I try not to make eye contact

60% of the married people met at work. So "professionnal life" is absolute garbage done by foids to get incels away from them, and have the possibility to send incels to Court for "professionnal harassment".

And while doing all this, those foids will fuck a Chad in the company's bathroom.

60% of the married people met at work. So "professionnal life" is absolute garbage done by foids to get incels away from them, and have the possibility to send incels to Court for "professionnal harassment".

And while doing all this, those foids will fuck a Chad in the company's bathroom.
tesla IQ

"Just get a job and try to meet people at work bro, it worked for me". Idiots don't understand that you'll only get me too'd and fired if ugly.

"Just get a job and try to meet people at work bro, it worked for me". Idiots don't understand that you'll only get me too'd and fired if ugly.
Exactly. And that's also why I was fired from my last job. Now I'm a NEET and won't ever work again because fuck them, and fuck being the slave of a soyciety who doesn't give me a foid.

Exactly. And that's also why I was fired from my last job. Now I'm a NEET and won't ever work again because fuck them, and fuck being the slave of a soyciety who doesn't give me a foid.
brutal

The level of aggression and hostility againt ugly men who don't know their place is out of bounds.

Meanwhile, when women approaches Chad it's usually far more cringy and autistic than even the worse male incel but she deserves praise and how dare you be mean to her because she had the courage to put herself out there :soy:

Only chad can cold approach and it doesn’t even work for him sometimes.

Sorry to hear that brocel. At least being a NEET beats being a wagecuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back