Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're not GigaChad and you're not using steroids, foids are REPULSED by your body

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Think about how many Chads and Chadlites are using steroids. Have you seen these guys?.

They were already mogging everyone without steroids, but they decided to roid and gigamog everyone just for the lulz.

Since attractiveness is relative in foids' eyes, their steroid use has raised the bar for everyone else.

And now foids see non-steroid users as subhuman trash. Even Chadlites that are in great shape and eat a perfect diet ARE TRASH NOW, BECAUSE THEY'RE COMPARED TO ROIDED CHADLITES.

Lol at gymceling normies who aren't using steroids thinking foids aren't laughing at their pathetic frames. FOIDS EXPECT THIS AT A BARE MINIMUM IN 2020:

Chadbb4
Chadbb3
Chad1
Chadbb
Chadm2

I'm hopping on HGH ngl

I can tell that you’re either dyel or never worked out in a commercial gym in your life.

i just want to look like brad pitt in fight club
1427EAC2 1C47 4128 A101 4A9B506365B9

How can you have the motivation to body build if you have a subhuman face?