Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you’re not in the top 15% of guys, don’t even look at foids.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
You don’t even register on their radar anyway, and if you somehow did, they’re simply disgusted by you.

I can’t even live normally without that constant reminder when I try and even look their way. If they were smiling before I looked at them on accident, they instantly stop smiling and look away. It’s over

I firmly believe in 80/20

Hitler based his eugenics off women.

I'm scared to look at a foid who is close by now. There's women who live off attention and can never have enough orbiters, the type of foid who go on Tinder to boost their IG followers, but a lot of foids now are insulted if a man outside the top 10-20% looks their way. I try to avoid eye contact completely but then just look autistic.

They always give me dirty looks. Always. They dont even hold back.

Only looks you should give are dirty looks.

top 5%

15% is mega cope

women want chads, not upper tier normies

You don’t even register on their radar anyway, and if you somehow did, they’re simply disgusted by you.

I can’t even live normally without that constant reminder when I try and even look their way. If they were smiling before I looked at them on accident, they instantly stop smiling and look away. It’s over
That's pretty much what I've been doing since forever. I'm conditioned like a dog, because any time I look at one I get stares of absolute disgust and fear.

Massive fucking cope. Its 99/1 now. 5%, 15%, etc are all cope. Only the top 1% of men are attractive to foids. This is reality.

Yeah. I am ugly filth in their eyes. If I manage to get their attention it is because they are astonished by how ugly and repulsive I am.

top 5%

15% is mega cope

women want chads, not upper tier normies
Amazes me how people on this forum believe this yet will still call for any user who happens to look slightly above average to be banned. "Slightly above average" men haven't cut it since the mid 20th century.

Also if you ogle them or look to their face, it just boosts their overly inflated ego even more and they view it as a 'victory' if they don't smile back or if they just look away.

I'm not willing to give foids even a small victory in this regard. So my rule is if a woman is looking at me first then I can look at her, or if she smiles first then I would be willing to smile back if that happened. Heck even if somehow there was a woman below my 'league' I would smile back just to make her feel good.

Imo a victory for the male is if he doesn't even look directly at the female. And definitely doesn't do the cucked stuff of trying to look to her face and the male smiling first, or the other cucked one of looking desperate and trying to get a pathetic cheap thrill checking her out.

Tried to explain this to my ugly friends but they don't believe me. All of them just continue bouncing and chasing foids like there is no tomorrow.

Imagine being in the lower 20% :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

you'd be considered a rapist

I firmly believe in 80/20
80/20 has become 85/15... it will become 90/10, 95/5 then 99/1 and the number of desirable men will continue to lower until there is just one man left. And then even he won’t be good enough

Cope. It's getting worse and worse
Some of this 20 probably betabuxxers, but still
80/20 has become 85/15... it will become 90/10, 95/5 then 99/1 and the number of desirable men will continue to lower until there is just one man left. And then even he won’t be good enough
okc_rating_curve1.png

80/20 is always there in some form. 80% are just unattractive to foids

It's the Pareto principle

Some of this 20 probably betabuxxers, but still

okc_rating_curve1.png

80/20 is always there in some form. 80% are just unattractive to foids

It's the Pareto principle
It's like 2016 data, we in 2020 now boyo

Also if you ogle them or look to their face, it just boosts their overly inflated ego even more and they view it as a 'victory' if they don't smile back or if they just look away.

I'm not willing to give foids even a small victory in this regard. So my rule is if a woman is looking at me first then I can look at her, or if she smiles first then I would be willing to smile back if that happened. Heck even if somehow there was a woman below my 'league' I would smile back just to make her feel good.

Imo a victory for the male is if he doesn't even look directly at the female. And definitely doesn't do the cucked stuff of trying to look to her face and the male smiling first, or the other cucked one of looking desperate and trying to get a pathetic cheap thrill checking her out.
I'm struggling with this. On one hand I don't want to give women validation but on other I want to look where I want. What I'm doing right now is looking at them lile they are foods but not waiting any validation or shit. Problem is I'm scared she start talking shit to me and whiteknights comes in if I answer back

Its so depressing. You will never get anything and have to watch guys who do.

Massive fucking cope. Its 99/1 now. 5%, 15%, etc are all cope. Only the top 1% of men are attractive to foids. This is reality.

It's like 2016 data, we in 2020 now boyo

I'm struggling with this. On one hand I don't want to give women validation but on other I want to look where I want. What I'm doing right now is looking at them lile they are foods but not waiting any validation or shit. Problem is I'm scared she start talking shit to me and whiteknights comes in if I answer back

I view it that you can still look around as normal, and see that they are there, as you would with a dude who happened to be there. Its more not doing what low status males do.

Like when I'm with my low status beta male friends when a decent looking girl is walking towards us on the sidewalk, they are looking right at her face/eyes desperately hoping she will give them eye contact. Then if she does look back at them, they have this big, warm, beta male smile for her.

To which the girl usually just walks by without acknowledging them or gets a small smile from having mogged the men so badly. Never once in all the years I've seen my friends doing this have they gotten a phone number or something off one of the girls.

I view it that you can still look around as normal, and see that they are there, as you would with a dude who happened to be there. Its more not doing what low status males do.

Like when I'm with my low status beta male friends when a decent looking girl is walking towards us on the sidewalk, they are looking right at her face/eyes desperately hoping she will give them eye contact. Then if she does look back at them, they have this big, warm, beta male smile for her.

To which the girl usually just walks by without acknowledging them or gets a small smile from having mogged the men so badly. Never once in all the years I've seen my friends doing this have they gotten a phone number or something off one of the girls.
:feelskek: Bluepill is so strong in average low T males this day, simping never works, like St Oreo Man said sometimes you just have to admit you have lost in this game called life. Won't give attention to women but still lost anyway because simps will.

:feelskek: Bluepill is so strong in average low T males this day, simping never works, like St Oreo Man said sometimes you just have to admit you have lost in this game called life. Won't give attention to women but still lost anyway because simps will.

:feelshaha:Ya good point. Even knowing the girls are going to get ego boosted anyways by the millions of simps, I still have some small pride anyway, that I at least admit I don't have a chance. St. Oreocel sounds like a wise man.

No. The last man will have fucked every woman on earth. Every child born will be his, and then humans will soon go extinct.

Its the top 20% in looks, and the top 20% in status... wealth... frame/height. So the actual number is quite a bit smaller:

0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 = 0.0016

So foids actually only want the top 0.16% of men. And they are willing to share him among a harem of other whores rather than being with lesser men.

I finally believe in 85/15

If ur not in the top 15% of guys kill yourself because nobody cares about you

If you aren't in the top 15% looking at foids is considered rape.

Each step up the ladder= exponentially better life.

Top 70%= women consider you human
Top 50%= enough to betabuxx
Top 30%= can have a slight chance with lots of effort
Top 10%= gets quality girls with some effort
Top 5%= gets quality girls with very little effort
Top 1%= gets quality girls completely effortlessly
Top 0,1%= quality girls throw themselves at you

the percentage closes more and more

Each step up the ladder= exponentially better life.

Top 70%= women consider you human
Top 50%= enough to betabuxx
Top 30%= can have a slight chance with lots of effort
Top 10%= gets quality girls with some effort
Top 5%= gets quality girls with very little effort
Top 1%= gets quality girls completely effortlessly
Top 0,1%= quality girls throw themselves at you
What about top 20?